Barisic is available tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news. We possibly have a chance; unlike everybody else I thought our first-half performance was a bit bit better than stated-Morelos had two chances, and Kent could have been set up for a goal. However, between the start of the second-half and their second goal we were extremely poor; we need to play the whole 90 tomorrow, and having Barisic is a huge boost.

I have it on good authority that Borna was bullied into signing a new deal with us. Big Niko Katic got his pals to kidnap Borna's family over in Croatia and held them to ransom until the deal was signed. Willing to prove my source on here to any of the admins. :))

I have it on good authority that Borna was bullied into signing a new deal with us. Big Niko Katic got his pals to kidnap Borna's family over in Croatia and held them to ransom until the deal was signed. Willing to prove my source on here to any of the admins. :))
Also heard he got caught with a hooker and made a scapegoat

My sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back