Barisic - Thursday?

MSF

Any indication he will make it? Not seen anything from the manager.

Its imperative he does if we want to progress, not just in an attacking sense but defending too as if he doesn’t Kent will spend most his time tracking back and doubling up on Trincao to help the flaws of Halliday or Flanagan.

God, I hope so.

Didn't Gerrard say he was close but not quite there for this weekend? I may be making that up.

WIthout Jack on Thursday already , we really will be up against it . We need Bjorna to play .

A 0/0 to me I’d bite the hand off you just now for Thursday and take our chances for an away score draw .

Hopefully. Think Halliday has done ok but not as good as Barisic. A bit like I felt Polster did ok when covering for Tavernier but not at the same level.

God i fucking hope so.

surely if he was a late fitness test away from
Wednesday he’ll be available

Hope so. To be brutally honest, the challenge on him looked fairly innocuous. Surely we're just being precautionary.

You don’t get a lot out of Gerrard, I think he wasn’t taking the chance of any flare ups today and he’ll start on Thursday.... hopefully

We need Borna to pull through - hope he is at the training center wrapped in the most expensive cotton wool available on the market

I suspect Kent will be back in with Alfie through the middle and Hagi on the right then Davis, Kamara and Arfield the midfield trio.
Pretty much. Kent is the one with pace so will be the ball carrier.

Aribo or Hagi will be the other of the front 3.

We need him to be fit in order for us to have any chance of going through. The thought of a 30 million pound player in trincao going up against Halliday or Flanagan gives me the fear

We are also missing Jack for Thursday. Can't afford Barisic to miss out as well

giphy.gif

Since the turn of the year, we've had just two games where both Tavernier and Barisic have played - both have been wins, 2-1 v Hibs and 4-1 v Hamilton. It's absolutely vital that we get both fit as quickly as possible, otherwise we just don't get enough in attack from our full backs and our attacking players get crowded out as a result.

Sincerely hop he makes it. It’s our home leg an he is crucial to our attacking threat.

I reckon if we don’t keep a clean sheet then we need at least 4 to put us in the driving seat.

Back