Barisic

How many Old Firm games has played - no excuse for that performance. Utter shambles, and you could say the same for a lot of that starting line up.

He was awful..... but as stupid as it sounds, hes not a great defender, his strengths, like Tavs, were utilised under previous management and thats why we were champions..... he was bought to play on the front foot and go forward.... not defend from 1st minute and hit on the counter

You cannot be serious mate he was fucking dreadful and stood back and allowed them to tear him apart down his side and the 3rd goal? come on that you cannot defend the guy tonight.
I’m not trying to defend it but I’m not singling him out either.

There’s also more culpable than him at the third goal.

You don’t lose 3-0 coz of one player

You don't and I put the blame on Gio 100%, his tactics were dreadful but you cannot say oh another Barasic bashing thread after his performance tonight... it was truly awful the way he backed of constantly and allowed them to get a free run down his side and his marking for the 3rd.... shocking team performance but he deserves all he gets tonight for his performance.

His performance tonight actually reminded me of the game at Ibrox where Kent basically sent Lustig into retirement as a Celtic player.

His biggest strength is his crossing not his one on one defending, he looked terrified the first time they attacked to continually leave him on his own against abada was stupid, look at the way they doubled up on our wide men
He was poor but if he plays then utilise his strengths don't leave him hanging so all his weaknesses are exposed

All those defending Borna seriously take off the tinted specs, he was fucking awful tonight, did absolutely %^*& all positive. I hate to slate our own but %^*& me that was the worst ive seen since he joined us.
Not defending him. Just don’t think we need two threads on the go at the same time

He was hopeless along with quite a few others. IMO they bottled it in front of that crowd and Gio set them up to defend.

Not defending him. Just don’t think we need two threads on the go at the same time

Dont think thats anything to do with me but I cannot believe the weak will shite i just watched tonight. Not just me but I spoke to my FIL and said if we can peg them back for 60 mins as they will throw everything at us we have a decent chajce to do them last 30 mins, we capitulated. We fucked it!

Dont think thats anything to do with me but I cannot believe the weak will shite i just watched tonight. Not just me but I spoke to my FIL and said if we can peg them back for 60 mins as they will throw everything at us we have a decent chajce to do them last 30 mins, we capitulated. We fucked it!
We were hopeless tonight. Wee boys middle to front

I think we've figured out that in our current system, our previously successful attacking full backs can't defend and if we're going to play this system, we need to upgrade.

Back