Barkas

Looking at the £5m diddys performance on Saturday , I can't remember ever seeing such an uninspiring goalkeeper

No presence or communication at all. He looked shell shocked in an empty stadium. I think he would physically pass himself in a full bouncing Ibrox
Think he’ll cost them a few points this season along with the cart horse Duffy!

I said the same to my boy on Saturday. He just didn’t look very confident or imposing at all. A huge downgrade on Forster .

Andrews gets hammered for the 5-1 game but he was only at fault for 1 TBH , the others he had no chance of
Mate that day he was out his depth.He was terrible at crosses and fluffed a few kicks.He was shot at the end.Utterly dreadful display all round from them but he never recovered.Which was absolutely lovely.

Will Lennon's ego allow him to drop a 5 million keeper so early basically admitting he's shite after 11 games also it would destroy the lad I think we'll see bain before January that's after some more greek tragidys first
Yes. One thing bigger than Lennon's ego is his ability to throw his players under a bus.

Hard to tell a lot from that game. Entire team was rotten. He certainly looks a poor keeper.

A few poor signings in their squad. Thankfully.

Just found footage of him playing for the school team...

IdealFamiliarHellbender-max-1mb.gif

Back