Barry Douglas?

If Borna was to leave this summer would prefer to see us go for Doig. He’s done well this season just think how the gaffer and coaches could bring him on.
Young, bags of potential and Scottish for Europe this is the profile we should be after.

cxk9LAt.gif

I think he would be a great signing on a free, 2 year contract. Quality player, huge bluenose and Bielsa was waxing lyrical about his leadership and dressing room qualities.

If Borna was to leave this summer would prefer to see us go for Doig. He’s done well this season just think how the gaffer and coaches could bring him on.
Young, bags of potential and Scottish for Europe this is the profile we should be after.
And available at a ludicrously inflated price for a Hearts reject who has played a few games for hibs and if you check his numbers hasnt done much. Rather check out value for money on the continent first. The kid may well be a player but I wouldn't spend on him yet.

I always remember a poster who lived in or was from Austria mentioned Maximilian Ullman a while back as a potential great signing, 24 year old left back at Rapid Vienna who's on the verge of breaking into the Austria squad and heading into the last year of his contract. Could be an option but there's probably other posters who know a little more of him than I do.

Back