Bars for Livingston game in Munich?

thenorthseabear

Over in Munich for the Bayern v Dortmund game this weekend and as the title says I’m looking for somewhere to watch the game on Sunday.
Any suggestions?

I couldn't find any for the game against Hearts at tynecastle - In the end i took my Ipad to a local pub and thankfully you can use BT sport in the EU now - I am assuming that Sky will be the same but if not there is always 'other' sites.

Hopfendolden at Munchner Freiheit, it’s an old school pub owned by an Asian chap who is sound as out, it was my local when I lived there a few year back and he had about 5 boxes with everything on and loads of tvs - been times when he put matches on for me whilst the rest of the pub were watching the big German game. It’s a bit grubby, just a proper German pub. If you get off at Munchner Freiheit it’s 150 yards walk, have a look on google maps - it’s easy to find. You’ll struggle in the Irish pubs with Liverpool City being on and the German matches. Munchner Freiheit is on the way to the Allianz, maybe go on Saturday and ask him, be surprised if he won’t help.

Your best bet would be Killians/Ned Kellys at Marienplatz (behind the church with the green dome), or Kennedys at Senlinger Tor u-bahn station,also pretty central. Both have British Sky and BT sport. Only issue is if the game clashes with a big EPL match or Rugby and the majority of punters are in for that.

Your best bet would be Killians/Ned Kellys at Marienplatz (behind the church with the green dome), or Kennedys at Senlinger Tor u-bahn station,also pretty central. Both have British Sky and BT sport. Only issue is if the game clashes with a big EPL match or Rugby and the majority of punters are in for that.

The Owner of them is who got the Allianz Arena to light up in green on St Patrick’s Day.

The Owner of them is who got the Allianz Arena to light up in green on St Patrick’s Day.
Yes he runs the St patricks thing in Munich. Neds is a decent sports bar and the guys that work in it are sound. Watched alot of games in there over the years including OF games and never had any hassle. All the best mate

Yes he runs the St patricks thing in Munich. Neds is a decent sports bar and the guys that work in it are sound. Watched alot of games in there over the years including OF games and never had any hassle. All the best mate

Sorry I posted more to that reply but it hasn’t shown up, reads like it’s the worse thing anyone has ever done! Quite liked Neds but found it changed after being done up. Cheers pal.

Back