Bayern Munich struggling to find a manager

Imagine sacking a manager and then asking him to stay because no one else wants the gig.

Embarrassing.

Shouldn't have sacked Tuchel anyway. They were only bested this season by a Leverkusen side on a freakish, once in a lifetime run of form. It's hardly a catastrophe.

I expect Bayern to regain the title next season.

dick-advocaat-fenerbah%C3%A7e.gif

Is that a decent source?

Unless there is more than meets the eye(an onerous budget, for example) I would find it remarkable if Oliver Glasner had turned down Bayern Munich to stay at, erm, Crystal Palace.

The source is a reporter from BILD who I think are quite reliable.

Glasner is barely in the door at Palace to be fair and probably fancies a bigger job in the EPL if he does well there.

Will Still leaving Reims, too big a jump for him? know he was getting a lot of plaudits in France.

Not sure I'd be too keen to take that job with how alonso has leverkusen playing tbh

Leverkusen win the league again next year and you're out a job and reflects poorly on your career even if it's outwith your control.

What a shambles that is.

“We’re interviewing for your replacement, so you might want to start looking for a new club.”

“Actually, no one wants the job, so . . . fancy staying?”

Imagine sacking a manager and then asking him to stay because no one else wants the gig.

Embarrassing.

Shouldn't have sacked Tuchel anyway. They were only bested this season by a Leverkusen side on a freakish, once in a lifetime run of form. It's hardly a catastrophe.

I expect Bayern to regain the title next season.
Nah there were awful at times this season. KO’d from the Cup by a 3rd tier team, beaten by Heidenheim, Bochum, thrashed 5-1 by Frankfurt and beaten again at the weekend by Stuttgart who may even pip them for 2nd in the league this season. They’re also set to lose Alphonso Davies for nowt this month. I reckon Tuchel won’t win them the title next season as Leverkusen will spend their CL money to keep well in front of Bayern.

Will Still leaving Reims, too big a jump for him? know he was getting a lot of plaudits in France.
Hes far too young. And didn't do great in france.

Turns out my mate is his brother in law, just never said to me as I never talk about football to him, I live in Yorkshire and he doesn't follow football

Is that a decent source?

Unless there is more than meets the eye(an onerous budget, for example) I would find it remarkable if Oliver Glasner had turned down Bayern Munich to stay at, erm, Crystal Palace.

Bayern offered 18m Euros compensation, Palace asked for 100m.

I'm just surprised that Neil Lennon hasn't been mentioned, seems to be named in every potential management appointment.

Nah there were awful at times this season. KO’d from the Cup by a 3rd tier team, beaten by Heidenheim, Bochum, thrashed 5-1 by Frankfurt and beaten again at the weekend by Stuttgart who may even pip them for 2nd in the league this season. They’re also set to lose Alphonso Davies for nowt this month. I reckon Tuchel won’t win them the title next season as Leverkusen will spend their CL money to keep well in front of Bayern.
His contract runs till next summer.

Incredible that Glasner knocked them back to stay at a mid table EPL club.

I like Palace but that is odd.

Is that a decent source?

Sky sports and talksport a couple of days ago. I know. I get they all want to manage in England but WTF.

Back