Bayern v Madrid tonight

WinkieWATP

Heard Super end his breakfast show saying he was off to the airport to catch a flight to Munich for the game this evening. Should be a cracker and Madrid look good value for the win for me at 9/5.

Bayern need a strong result tonight to take to Madrid. I'd say at least a 2 goal lead. They've got the talent up top to do it but Madrid showed how resilient they are defensively in the quarters. One or 2 tidy players at the other end for them too.
Madrid probably favorites over the 2 legs but tonight I'd lean towards a narrow Bayern win.

Was surprised when I seen the odds earlier. Think Madrid will win

Should be a cracking game, Bayern will need something to take back to Madrid if they've any hope, but fancy Madrid tonight & for the trophy. That champions league record of theirs is just madness, they love that competition.

Can't stand either teams so don't care who wins. Just hope it's a cracking match. Will have a couple of bet builders on it!

Think Real will go through but I’m not convinced they win tonight. Can see a tight game either a draw or one goal victory.

I would be if thinking 2/1 is a good price, hence the drift from 6/4. Don’t have to win matches to win ties.

Hoping its a good game tonight and also hoping Madrid do the business and get through.

PSG v Madrid final would be interesting given the Mbappe situation.

Hoping its a good game tonight and also hoping Madrid do the business and get through.

PSG v Madrid final would be interesting given the Mbappe situation.

I think Real have only kept a clean sheet once in their last ten matches in Germany. Home win!

I think Real have only kept a clean sheet once in their last ten matches in Germany. Home win!
Their record in Germany is really poor although they did demolish Bayern when Pep was there. Munich will fancy their chances tonight.

Looks like it could be a cracker this tie.
I fancy BM over 2 legs. The pressure to not go a season without a trophy will drive them on.
HK currently on 42 goals in all competitions which is remarkable at the top level for someone at a new club in their first season.
Although JB is also having a stormer for RM. A proper football match for us neutrals to enjoy.
I think the tournament winner comes from this semi.
PSG are weak & BD even worse.

Heard Super end his breakfast show saying he was off to the airport to catch a flight to Munich for the game this evening. Should be a cracker and Madrid look good value for the win for me at 9/5.
Must be going via NI as appeared to be golfing at Portrush earlier today

I'm hoping for a Bayern win and a brace for Kane.

Probably not going to happen, but i would love Tuchel to deliver a big 'f88k you' to everyone by getting them the trophy and also some reward for all Kane's efforts this season.

I'm hoping for a Bayern win and a brace for Kane.

Probably not going to happen, but i would love Tuchel to deliver a big 'f88k you' to everyone by getting them the trophy and also some reward for all Kane's efforts this season.
I kinda hope Bayern lose just so we can laugh at Kane some more.

IMG-1413.jpg

Back