BBC Breakfast time

Back of half 8.......................PAT NEVIN!

WTF?

Gibbering about Scotland playing Ukraine.

I cannot stand that little twerp.

Glasgow city council snide dig again about benches a year ago

Hee haw about Saturday
Scottish Sun ran a story about this, including a report from Glasgow City Council, mentioning the damage to benches and statues, and the clean up operation costing £91,000.
No one asked them about the cost of damage to historic buildings, traffic lights, bus shelters and the clean up operation after Saturdays wee party by the jolly craicsters.

To be fair they are the world's most expensive benches so probably the right thing to pack them away
I never seen the bill for the Trongate made Public after we where all made aware of the George Square one,as I have said it really doesn’t matter now how they perceive us every time they fail to condemn them for carbon copy behaviour it only cements our opinions of them they don’t matter they are an irrelevance.

Some of Tom English’s articles about us recently have been outstanding.
Definitely mate. His writing about our progress in Europe has been first rate.

Though some people on here refuse to believe he doesn't have an 'agenda' against our Club.

Call Kay now talking about no bean back “where are these fans meant to go? Stream out in to the streets?”

So f all has happened and the narrative is being set.

Back of half 8.......................PAT NEVIN!

WTF?

Gibbering about Scotland playing Ukraine.

I cannot stand that little twerp.
Can you imagine the outcry if, say, Mr McCoist was brought on to comment on their league win never mind a European final. I’m sorry but no matter how much they try to ingratiate themselves this week I cannot forgive or forget the lies and bile spouted out by BBC Scotland over the past decade. And Pat Nevin is amongst the most guilty with his jackanory tales.

Definitely mate. His writing about our progress in Europe has been first rate.

Though some people on here refuse to believe he doesn't have an 'agenda' against our Club.

Why did he have to mention Barcelona 72 and Manchester 08 in a negative way?

Just remember if this goes south all these fake BBC Scotland types will turn on us in a dime, some will have got a free holiday to Spain (with pay) out of our success. They are writing chapter 1 of a story - they didn't all of a sudden become committed support the way that we the fans on this forum are - Ken Bruce aside

Because there was no need to mention anything negative especially as it was the press that exaggerated the incidents. Why didnt he mention our first two european finals? Probably because there was nothing negative to say.

Back