BBC Complaints Form

Sir Sasa Papac

Before anyone starts I know it might not get us anywhere but it’s worth a shot if you complain in the right way. What I would say is we’ve got no chance of complaints about bias in the BBC. It can’t be easily proven and certainly not by some BBC bureaucrat based in London. They certainly will be ignored so don’t bother

Instead complain about there not being enough Rangers content on the BBC. That’s a fair question as a license payer. Mention the boycott and ask why it’s in place, when it’s going to end, what caused it etc.

Tell them straight you want more content, that’s a harder complaint to ignore. It’s a complaints form so you choose GENERAL BBC then NOT ENOUGH CONTENT.

General BBC - Not enough content
https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/?lang=en&reset=&uid=227615311

Screenshot_20190218-195600_Chrome_zpsgd4c1m0o.jpg

Robertson’s interview confirms, they don’t give a f***, so no matter how many complaints get sent in, they will continue.

Do not pay the tv tax. Disregard all their threatening shite and place them in the bin. If any of their henchmen turn up and ask to get in, tell them to %^*& off and state that you don't support paedophilia or biased propaganda. The club has now also made it official that they treat us differently than any other club. This is a public funded "neutral" national broadcaster.
DO NOT PAY THEM!

Mate - with all due respect the BBC will fob you off with their usual shite like they have just about every other complaint.

We as a collective support need to come together for once and take united action against the BBC.

Ex players now need to come out and support the club by refusing to work for the BBC.

There must be a legal way we can take them on. Could we as licence payers (those of us who pay it) have grounds to take the BBC to court?

They are discriminating against a large percentage of the population of Scotland. This is completely unacceptable from a publicly funded national broadcaster.

The BBC will obviously ignore complaints but I believe we must continue to submit these as a matter of course & take them as far as we can. If we do not complain they will certainly not change their stance. I submitted this earlier.

A tweet was published by BBCSportsound@BBCSportsound at 11:31 on 18/02/2019

The text says Kris Boyd lambasts Celtic fans after being hit by a coin and subjected to what he claims was “sectarian” abuse during Kilmarnock’s defeat on Sunday.

On the audio track of this incident, Boyd is referred to as an “orange bastard”. Use of the term Orange bastard is clear sectarian abuse. Why does the BBC use the phrase ‘he claims was “sectarian” abuse’ in this case? There is no doubt about this being sectarian.

In many previous reports involving similar situations BBC Scotland is not usually so reticent about giving its opinion, in particular, when the target of the perceived abuse is non-protestant. Once again, BBC Scotland applies a different standard to the issue of sectarianism. The use of the published phrase ‘he claims was “sectarian” abuse’ is clearly designed to raise doubts about the veracity of what Boyd said. This is another case of institutional bias from the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/

Before anyone starts I know it might not get us anywhere but it’s worth a shot if you complain in the right way. What I would say is we’ve got no chance of complaints about bias in the BBC. It can’t be easily proven and certainly not by some BBC bureaucrat based in London. They certainly will be ignored so don’t bother

Instead complain about there not being enough Rangers content on the BBC. That’s a fair question as a license payer. Mention the boycott and ask why it’s in place, when it’s going to end, what caused it etc.

Tell them straight you want more content, that’s a harder complaint to ignore. It’s a complaints form so you choose GENERAL BBC then NOT ENOUGH CONTENT.

m93rr8p.gif

submitted a complaint about the lack of balanced reporting on rangers - will see what they say.

As one the biggest fans base in Scotland wee need to start and keep at it to end these rangers Protestant hateing mob then go after any one Elle’s who go after us let’s go bears time start fighting back

The BBC will obviously ignore complaints but I believe we must continue to submit these as a matter of course & take them as far as we can. If we do not complain they will certainly not change their stance. I submitted this earlier.

A tweet was published by BBCSportsound@BBCSportsound at 11:31 on 18/02/2019

The text says Kris Boyd lambasts Celtic fans after being hit by a coin and subjected to what he claims was “sectarian” abuse during Kilmarnock’s defeat on Sunday.

On the audio track of this incident, Boyd is referred to as an “orange bastard”. Use of the term Orange bastard is clear sectarian abuse. Why does the BBC use the phrase ‘he claims was “sectarian” abuse’ in this case? There is no doubt about this being sectarian.

In many previous reports involving similar situations BBC Scotland is not usually so reticent about giving its opinion, in particular, when the target of the perceived abuse is non-protestant. Once again, BBC Scotland applies a different standard to the issue of sectarianism. The use of the published phrase ‘he claims was “sectarian” abuse’ is clearly designed to raise doubts about the veracity of what Boyd said. This is another case of institutional bias from the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/

Outstanding. Well done.

Tell them you'll refuse to pay your licence until they get back to you and ill bet you'll get a knock on the door pretty quick smart.

As someone who has a complaint that went on for eighteen months with the Republic of Pacific Quay without an outcome and dealing with what appeared to be a knee bender. The complaints go to London and redirected up to Scumsville to be handled by a Smelly, what chance do you have. I've said this many a time it's we have to get too the Director General who'll not have a clue what's going on this Rotten to the Core for anything to change. That is unless he's one of them as well would anything surprise you.

Done but don't think it will make any difference,but you never know?

Dear Rangers fan,

We really couldn't give a phuck.

Cheers.

Declan, Anne Marie and Seamus.

mentally challenged bastards.

NS.

Done and sent.

Back