BBC: Morelos escapes red then scores

I do think it was a red but I don’t think they can ban him because the ref did see it and took the action he deemed appropriate at the time.

If it winds them up even more than what they are then great, but I just wish he’d eliminate this kind of stuff from his game.

Fair enough.It’s all about opinions.Not like the rhat is an innocent wee lad.He’s a rat thug who basked in the glory of injuring one of our players in the past.So fu*k him and these sycophants.All bowing to their masters wanting to lick declans arse.
I agree completely there, Porteus is a thug in a football shirt with very little ability. I’ve no sympathy for him whatsoever.

Last edited:
Also says he missed an open goal. They really do hate him, imagine how frustrated and red faced the mentally challenged journalists must have been when he bagged the winner B-D
Yes.
As much as I want Alfie to cut the nonsense out, I nonetheless love that he winds these cvunts up.
He absolutely tortures their minds.
He is our Spartacus.
When they come for him it makes every single Rangers supporter want to step forward and say ... I am Alfredo Morelos!

Yes.
As much as I want Alfie to cut the nonsense out, I nonetheless love that he winds these cvunts up.
He absolutely tortures their minds.
He is our Spartacus.
When they come for him it makes every single Rangers supporter want to step forward and say ... I am Alfredo Morelos!

Truth be told, I hope Gerrard kicks his arse privately for what could have easily been a red, I genuinely don’t know what has to be done to get through to him and to make him understand that taking those risks isn’t acceptable.

But in hindsight? I love how to all played out because hearing the disgust and deflation in Crocker and Walker’s voices and the bitter tone of the BBC match report is just lovely to me; and all because the perceived villain scored the winning goal. I hope the next time he scores live on Sky he bares his arse to the gantry at full time and tells tweedle dick and tweedle balls on commentary to kiss it.

FFS it looks worse than it was and didnt hurt the player, the same player who might have been booked for wild attempts at tackles in the same game. It was Clancy remember, usually Alfie only has to look at him to be in trouble.
For a red it should be “Excessive force or brutality”. On that basis looks like a yellow.

Alfredo doesnt give a hoot!

tenor.gif

It was a clear red, he was very lucky, he scored the winner and he missed an open goal (or 2).

Rather than accept that Alfie is a flawed footballer with bags of talent and a petulant streak, people want to blame the media for his continual, constant, idiocy.
2 open goals?

To be honest he was lucky to avoid a red and he did miss an open goal.These are the breaks you get when you are on top.If that had happened in previous seasons Alfie would have been off and we would have dropped points.Long may it continue.
absolute rubbish....there was no intent ...according to the referee no reaction from the Hivs players or Porteous himself , no mark on his thigh.
The open goal he missed , you must have missed the ball bobble on a bad surface just before he shot. The only people over reacting are the usual suspects

What Morelos did was silly he rose to the bait, and did merit a red card, however if Clancy had done his job properly in the first minute of the game when Porteus committed to a potential leg breaking challenge on Morelos. Completely out of control and premeditated. If action was taken, the latter situation would have never occurred.

absolute rubbish....there was no intent ...according to the referee no reaction from the Hivs players or Porteous himself , no mark on his thigh.
The open goal he missed , you must have missed the ball bobble on a bad surface just before he shot. The only people over reacting are the usual suspects
What are you on about,the usual suspects?I congratulate you on being able to read Alfie mind,yes the ball was flicked on by Aribo,maybe you missed that,then took a slight bobble but he should still have scored away and have a lie down mate.

Regardless point me to a headline they've wrote like that about the lego muncher or the thumb? That headline was written by a bitter poet, no doubt about that.

I'm sure someone will have a GIF of this eventually but the clip Sky showed when they were coming back from the break just before they interviewed SG after Alfie scores when he does the "shhhhh" gesture then does the pointing down thing with his arms is top class.

What are you on about,the usual suspects?I congratulate you on being able to read Alfie mind,yes the ball was flicked on by Aribo,maybe you missed that,then took a slight bobble but he should still have scored away and have a lie down mate.

The usual suspects I refer to are the pundits and commentators , not you although on this occasion ironically you are sharing their view .Look at the replays again , give yourself a wee shake have a quiet word , then come back with some sense

Back