BBC News - fails to mention Rangers going top

Althletics and bawbaggery after three on the radio.

Hats off to Clyde who followed us until 6pm. Credit where it's due. Should be awarded the commentary...no argument.

They did.
BBC News Scotland said Rangers leapfrog Celtc to go top of the league, they then showed Dykes goal against the Mhanks.

Might have to tune in to Sportscene at 19.15 tonight, there might be some delicious tears!

I could understand that sort of denial from CTV (if there is such a thing) but the BBC?
I just can't understand how their masters down in London let them get away with this shite!

%^*& BBC Scotland, the BBC News Channel (503 on Sky) had us in all our glory. Also, Sky Sports News just majored on the fact that 4 games ago the Dhims were 3 points and 9 goals clear and it’s Rangers who now have a 2 point and 6 goal advantage.

I don't suppose it occurs to these fuqwits that by refusing to provide rangers coverage they make it even more likely we will sell out every game and sell more and more rtv subscriptions. Thanks auntie

I thought Laura MacIver (I prefer men) had an unusually wide grin tonight on the news tonight. I'm assuming she's a wrong un having worked at BBC for years, but looked quite chuffed the day.

I might "record" it and watch it a few times, (nearly said, over and over :confused:). This word "record" is being drummed in to me by the younger generation as i keep saying "tape it" for me.

VHS Loyal :))

Vhs watching it on the old JVC.

How was your ferry inn.

watching bbc scot;and on sky 115 and they do mention us but briefly after showing the last few seconds of the sky coverage of their game and the table. but then they give about 4 times the coverage to the english games.

i thought the seven and nine were supposed to give news from a scottish perspective???

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

good news the celtc game is up first on sportscene!

Back