BBC News - fails to mention Rangers going top

its on bbc news glasgow and west page?
i take it you meant its not on BBC1 scottish news on tv? ah fu,ck em anyway
HpJ3sS0.jpg

It's interesting the Op has been taken as gospel
Confirmation bias I think it's called
If anyone watched the news they would have seen it was mentioned
Legitimate complaints are diluted by fantasy such as this

The beeb are in the huff, the beeb are in the huff!

The Gers are top of the league now, the Gers are top of the league now, the Gers are top of the league now!

The beeb are in the huff!

To the tune of el papas a durty ol bassa!

I thought Laura MacIver (I prefer men) had an unusually wide grin tonight on the news tonight. I'm assuming she's a wrong un having worked at BBC for years, but looked quite chuffed the day.

I thought Kawser (weather girl) was looking good as well

Most folk now accept BBC Scotland have issues with Rangers and question their coverage.
The main concern is you have a national media broadcaster acting without any integrity, Impartiality or fair reporting.
They have the cheek to criticise North Korea, Russia Etc.
BBC Scotland is corrupt to the core.
If they slant reporting with RFC and fans how can we trust them with wider political issues?

So once again the BBC Scotland ignore us. Mention the Tims result today on the news, but nothing about Rangers or moving to the top of the league ....

Was just mentioned on the BBC National news and just to rub it in they were generous enough to show Livi’s second goal. :D

BBC Shortbread news at 10pm reported that the Famous are indeed top of the league and that the Scum from the Chamber of Secrets got beaten from Livingston. They must have been boaking in allowing that to be mentioned.

So once again the BBC Scotland ignore us. Mention the Tims result today on the news, but nothing about Rangers or moving to the top of the league ....
I had radio on in the van earlier on 4 or 5 I'm sure robbie savage and some bird they were talkin about it off topic some donut man u fan says man says they should get Lennon and Keane as man u managers to get the 'fear factor' back was howling man savage says celtic got beat of Livingstone and Keane a failed manager :)

I'm so glad I don't have to give that company a single penny. Bet they're begging for a reconciliation meeting in April if (when) the title is looking likely.

No one likes us, we dont care. The sooner you stop giving bbc your own time, the better for your own sake bud.

This doesn't bother me. For me there is no going back to a good relationship with the BBC. I won't listen to Sportsound again, wont read the BBC news as i used to. It is a broken relationship that is irreparable I get my Rangers news from Rangers fans on Heart and Hand. Everything you need for £1.99 a month.

Forget them, move on they are irrelevant to our climb back to the top.

Back