BBC Scotland: Domestic Abuse - Rangers name dropped

bungobear

Flicking through the channels and thought i heard someone say Rangers so I paused and rewound. Sure enough there was some bint managing to fling our clubs name in while discussing domestic abuse. Anything to level the field with FC Bheast! :mad:

The Millwallification of the Rangers support continues. Anything negative and they'll try to find a link to our club and support. Time to start suing these BBC scum. Domestic violence is a serious issue and this idiot trivialising such a subject when using it just to have a dig at Rangers is pathetic. That she's actually smirking when saying The Rangers lose is utterly embarrassing. I'm sure her organisation also receives public funding, most probably Rangers fans included.

Last edited:
I just checked her twitter and who she follows and there are some there that are scum fans so she is more than likely one as well.

I have the answer for her comments now, she is a pal of that catholic whore Joan McAlpine.

That's a fcking disgrace obviously the angle is domestic abuse is more than just a slap after a football game but yet again we are the target and of course if you Google domestic abuse in the future hey presto up comes Rangers.

I'm sure there 100s more sitiations which result in women or men suffering domestic abuse but of course yet again we are the BBC whipping boys , we should all be writing letters of complaint and the Club must do the same and take them to task.

Getting sick of this.

Get this shared to the BBC on SM troops. Can’t let them away with free hits like that.

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt. The way she says it strikes me as someone who doesn't have a clue about football and went for the first team she could think of.

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt. The way she says it strikes me as someone who doesn't have a clue about football and went for the first team she could think of.

I totally disagree, she knew exactly what she was saying, but possibly put up to it by the numerous RC bigots employed at that rancid shitehole.

And apparently a pal of that mentally challenged boot McAlpine so I've no doubts she knew fine what was happening.

She's lucky, I get daggers and the silent treatment whenever I go home blazing after a game. Not so much as an apology the next day. Women eh!

I'd suggest Nicola Gilchrist - advocate and deputy of women's aid - was abusing her position to simply have a cheap dig at Rangers fans thus totally undermining the message she was supposed to be putting out.

You can actually see it seeping out of her with the knowing look of amusement on her face as she bumbles her way into bringing Rangers fans into the conversation.

It is cretins like this who do absolutely nothing for what is a good cause by totally alienating a section of the community with needless comments.

I hope this is noted and an explanation is requested.

Back