BBC Scotland news

Humbug

They really can't help themselves, putting as negative a spin as possible on todays events. I'm calling for sine die.

Expected that and they didn't disappoint.

Opening line - One of Scotland's biggest clubs

Over to Rodgers

Financial instability

F$ck off

can i ask how i can find out about this? , see this? feel this? touch this? - i would like to feel outraged but i need something!

We have had wall to wall coverage all day on Sky, STV even had around 15 mins of their show dedicated to Steven Gerrard. This rancid operation paid for by you and I , less than 5 mins of black propaganda.

I really want Catriona shearer to start tomorrows breakfast bulletin with

‘Steven Gerrard is the new rangers manager, get it up u Brenda’

Sticks two fingers up to the camera, whips out her diddies, shakes them aboot, and walks off forever

Best bank holiday weekend...EVER :)

I detected a somewhat less abrasive, if not conciliatory, tone to their report.

However they did edit out McLaughlin being told to go f.uck himself by the tree he was interviewing.

Techno Bears can supply the pics.

The BBC National News was quite positive. Just shows how rancid their Scottish operation is and questions must be getting asked down South.

You have to wonder what there bosses in London think about the Mikey mouse station up here.

Reactions: ao2
can i ask how i can find out about this? , see this? feel this? touch this? - i would like to feel outraged but i need something!

Post 4 just about sums it up, in fairness. A couple of minutes of brenda and the bheasts scoring against us, along with a wee graphic with financial instability on it.

Just about zero upside to the biggest appointment in Scottish football, that is being spoke about and covered worldwide.

Jesus all the audio comments on the BBC are courtesy of the press association. maybe I should give my licence fee too the press association.

I detected a somewhat less abrasive, if not conciliatory, tone to their report.

However they did edit out McLaughlin being told to go f.uck himself by the tree he was interviewing.

Techno Bears can supply the pics.

1-Please-Tell-Me-More-Meme.jpg

Back