BBC Scotland playing to their core audience again

The Double A Man

They are salivating about the treble treble and what a marvellous achievement it is.Dick Gordon pipes up that they only won 6 while Rangers were in the lower divisions but have won 9 now they are back so must be better.Arsewipe Thick Dung and Jim Duffy agreeing.Never once do they mention that they have a budget probably greater than the rest of Scottish football put together.Pathetic but epected.

I don't know why folk on here are playing it down. If it was us that done it we would all be going mental, unfortunately it is some achievement.
wigg-out.gif

I don't know why folk on here are playing it down. If it was us that done it we would all be going mental, unfortunately it is some achievement.

Why is it some achievement? Their biggest rivals were handicapped beyond belief for most of the seasons and not even in the same league for half of them. FFS, a guy off the street could have managed them to the success they have had.
Edit. Just read the OP properly and it’s the last 3 seasons only. The same still applies really, their budget is so big compared to others that it would be more of a surprise if they didn’t win those trophies.

The thing is, when we were doing trebles and 9 in a row, our achievements were constantly derided. Celtic have had a huge head start and I've never even heard a critique of them based on their budget. For example, Ajax were in the cl semi with a lower wage bill.

When we were winning the league every year, all you heard from the mhedia was how "Scottish Football needs a strong Celtic". And in 2005 when McLeish took us to 3rd in a 2 horse race, Hearts being 2nd and getting into Champions League qualifers (where they lost) was "great for Scottish football".

Why is it some achievement? Their biggest rivals were handicapped beyond belief for most of the seasons and not even in the same league for half of them. FFS, a guy off the street could have managed them to the success they have had.

We have been in the same league while they won all of them though?

Dick Gordon pipes up that they only won 6 while Rangers were in the lower divisions but have won 9 now they are back so must be better.“

What’s to disagree with there? Silly, silly OP.

Edited it mate.

Had me confused there :))

Obviously the financial thing is a big advantage for them but come on surely we can admit a clean sweep of trophies 3 years running is a big achievement.

My point is if we ever done it I know how I'd feel about it.

The thing is, when we were doing trebles and 9 in a row, our achievements were constantly derided. Celtic have had a huge head start and I've never even heard a critique of them based on their budget. For example, Ajax were in the cl semi with a lower wage bill.

The media war cry when we were racking up the leagues and cups was 'Rangers will be judged in Europe'

Nothing else mattered to them at that time.

I don't know why folk on here are playing it down. If it was us that done it we would all be going mental, unfortunately it is some

Is that right? Call me biased, call me bitter but I will not be polishing the Celtic turd , there’s enough arseholes in Scotland do a good job of that already and nobody will tell me any different that these trophies were only achievable because the game was turned to complete and utter shit with us being placed into division 3.

Many idiots thought it was going to be a new dawn in Scottish football and said so at the time but instead a domestic game which already suffered with a lack of credibility with the permanence of a two horse race became a one horse stroll and it’s being lauded as something truly magnificent. Give me peace!

They know it is meaningless in the context that everything they have won has been on the back of their malevolent influence from 2012 onwards.

It kills them that only their pet cheerleaders at Pacific Quay and their fellow puppets in the media give them any credit, everyone else knows these are hollow victories.

The media war cry when we were racking up the leagues and cups was 'Rangers will be judged in Europe'

Nothing else mattered to them at that time.

Absolutely 100% correct and furthermore during our 9 in a row sequence from about 4 or 5 in a row onwards the mhedia consistently said it was bad for Scottish football but what we have now is somehow magnificent? The filth who report on football are basically Celtic’s PR poodles and the rest are shitebags!

Celtc running the whole cabal that is the scottish top tier its hardly a huge surprise, With a huge help from referees, you and i know the suspects, well you can leave me out of the high praise your giving the for me theyre tainted.

You do know that it’s possible to be too magnanimous?

Had me confused there :))

Obviously the financial thing is a big advantage for them but come on surely we can admit a clean sweep of trophies 3 years running is a big achievement.

My point is if we ever done it I know how I'd feel about it.

To be fair, they then go on to talking about them winning all the titles.
We were in total disarray in two out of the three seasons involved and this year we had a massive rebuilding job. Sorry, I just can’t bring myself to praise that lot for anything.

I give them no credit whatsoever, there is no achievement at all.
When we were winning 9IAR they had players like Di Canio and Van Hooijonk.
We have been trying to play them with the likes of Harry Forrester, Jason Holt, Josh Windass and Rob Kiernan off the top of my head.
As for the rest of the challengers? They cant get remain in Europe beyond August sometimes even July.
Ask yourself this, if we were in their shoes would be going tonto and having open top bus parades for romping one horse races?
Of course we wouldn't, its a cringe at the thought of it.

They are salivating about the treble treble and what a marvellous achievement it is.Dick Gordon pipes up that they only won 6 while Rangers were in the lower divisions but have won 9 now they are back so must be better.Arsewipe Thick Dung and Jim Duffy agreeing.Never once do they mention that they have a budget probably greater than the rest of Scottish football put together.Pathetic but epected.
We came up from the championship trying to build our club which was on its knees it’s only now we re starting to get rangers type players so it’s a load of sh!te ohh they’ve won t.t with gers there. first two seasons up we wer weak.
Gerard had a mammoth turn around in players because they weren’t good enough and it was only recently we where seeing a brand of football, player & consistency that could see us challenging with next year with a few more quality additions. All theyve went on about is our budget since we’ve came up oohh we should be further away from hearts,hibs,Aberdeen Kilmarnock etc because of our budget but what u don’t here is separate entity should be clearing up they have double the wage bill of their nearest rivals but u won’t hear that because doesn’t suit the agenda of trying to big up they’re tainted t.t.

They’ve won all
9 that we’ve been in direct competition with them for. It’s our fault they’ve won it, we are the only ones capable of stopping them.
The fact is if King and co hadn’t took an unneeded risk on the Portuguese pretender and then even after it was clear before the summer that he was as useful as a wet tissue they then backed him with close to 10m for us to still be nowhere near competing. We’ve blown it.

I'm comforted by the fact that yesterday signals the end of their recent domination of Scottish football. I'd much rather they hadn't won yesterday, but the bigger picture looks far better than it has in the recent past.

I'm in England and believe me, no one gives a flying fuck about their "achievements". The opinion of Scotttish football was never high down here but now it's never been lower, and that's down to what happened to us in 2012. They and their cabal removed their only serious competition and it's only now we're really recovering, albeit slowly. If the BBC think there's something to celebrate there then it says more about them and their so called impartiality than anything I could say. Order will soon hopefully be restored.

I give them no credit whatsoever, there is no achievement at all.
When we were winning 9IAR they had players like Di Canio and Van Hooijonk.
We have been trying to play them with the likes of Harry Forrester, Jason Holt, Josh Windass and Rob Kiernan off the top of my head.
As for the rest of the challengers? They cant get remain in Europe beyond August sometimes even July.
Ask yourself this, if we were in their shoes would be going tonto and having open top bus parades for romping one horse races?
Of course we wouldn't, its a cringe at the thought of it.
Nope, as per our second NIAR, we would be getting criticized for poor results in Europe

We’re playing it down because they had no genuine opposition for two of those treble years.
I’ll compliment them on this season but that’s about it.
Yes, and maybe we would be going mental but, would our press corps be salivating as they are now?

No other country in the world has hampered one of their biggest clubs. Only one club benefited from sending us down.
The bheggars hoovered up all the champions league money for themselves whilst our club and all our fans helped all the clubs on our way back, financially.
Tell you what though, 55 will silence all the haters in the mhedia. Erskine bridge will need policed big time. Timplosion will be off the scale. Then we will show all of Schotland how to really party.

Nope, as per our second NIAR, we would be getting criticized for poor results in Europe
Yes, suddenly. Europe was the measure.
A cup final against the sheep was not as important as a euro tie the following midweek.
The hammerings we received at the hands of top Euro clubs like Juventus and Ajax were met with widespread condemnation, an embarrassment.
Septic’s annihilations by PSG and Barca were excused as those two could beat anybody by these scores.

That is brilliant.

They’ve won all
9 that we’ve been in direct competition with them for. It’s our fault they’ve won it, we are the only ones capable of stopping them.
The fact is if King and co hadn’t took an unneeded risk on the Portuguese pretender and then even after it was clear before the summer that he was as useful as a wet tissue they then backed him with close to 10m for us to still be nowhere near competing. We’ve blown it.
We blew it that season, not, forever more.

Thats absolute nonsense. Scottish football has declined beyond belief over the last few years. Look at hearts yesterday. A CF and CH with a combined age of 74 and their best player when fit is naismith. We lost by record scores v them last year and its only now were looking a half decent team. Some achievement my arse

Yes, suddenly. Europe was the measure.
A cup final against the sheep was not as important as a euro tie the following midweek.
The hammerings we received at the hands of top Euro clubs like Juventus and Ajax were met with widespread condemnation, an embarrassment.
Septic’s annihilations by PSG and Barca were excused as those two could beat anybody by these scores.

The mhedia and tabloids openly laughed when we were trounced by Juventus. They even had a cartoon of Alex Clelland being nutmegged by Del Piero. When the Peasants get thumped in Europe, the reaction is very, very different. Its black armbands all round at BBC Scotland.

Ant remember what?
Rangers won a Treble, went 44 games unbeaten, including 10 games in the Champions League. Rangers, however, were dismissed by BBC Scotland and others as merely " the best of a bad lot. " I reckon that says it all. That

Rangers won a Treble, went 44 games unbeaten, including 10 games in the Champions League. Rangers, however, were dismissed by BBC Scotland and others as merely " the best of a bad lot. " I reckon that says it all. That

Not only that, we also apparently bought the League, were a boring route-one outfit, and the League was one of the worst in Europe. This was all read and heard back then during our 9 in a row era.

Not only that, we also apparently bought the League, were a boring route-one outfit, and the League was one of the worst in Europe. This was all read and heard back then during our 9 in a row era.
Also genuinely cant remember that to

The mhedia and tabloids openly laughed when we were trounced by Juventus. They even had a cartoon of Alex Clelland being nutmegged by Del Piero. When the Peasants get thumped in Europe, the reaction is very, very different. Its black armbands all round at BBC Scotland.
I remember that

Back