BBC Scotland sectarianism discussion with 'The Hag'

Can only imagine the slanted garbage Medusa is spouting.

Didn't she use huns on Twitter?

The Thing has referred to us as the Klan before, on more than one occasion.

What an absolute sham of an organisation they are.

I wouldn’t put myself through that, ever.

She gets turned off as soon as I see her.

Why do the BBC always wheel out the same people with the same agenda?

This is not balanced, not fair and not representative.

Got it in one, Pacific Quay cannot help themselves. Always the same old predictable guests rolled out, shouting the same old anti-Catholic injustices in their one-sided rants at the bad ol' proddies.

Each and everyone the Beeb goes to has previous, some in a big way, of putting the boot into Rangers and Protestant life in general. Why should we care what they say, they are just as biased & prejudist as they say we are.

The BBC will somehow believe this is them being impartial reporters.

It's like inviting Hannibal Lector in to discuss vegetarianism.

Who in their right mind would take anything this rancid hing-oot has to say.?

Discussing the issue of "sectarianism" with that mutt is like asking Kate & Gerry McCann for baby-sitting advice..

Like giving Dracula the keys to the Blood Bank.

This whole sectarian argument that is going on in the media will only be given one sided coverage. Not only will it be from the catholic element of society it'll be the most bigoted ones of the lot. Meaning that their point just gets more and more coverage. That'll be despite the fact these idiots will be the worst offenders.

Well Shereen introduced the discussion as if the furore was triggered by events at Ibrox on Wednesday, nothing relating to anything that happened over 72 hours previously., As for Haggerty, it was all about how her "Irish Catholic community" continues to be the most oppressed in Scotland. Her bigoted tunnel vision makes her completely unable to accept that Protestants are equally on the end of sectarian abuse and as such, she is a completely inappropriate person to be regularly wheeled out to discuss this subject. For anyone interested to learn nothing new from Angela Mope, listen from 54:18 to 59:34.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0002nr3

BBC Scotland incites sectarian hatred against Protestants with their endless demonisation and dehumanisation. I don't make that claim lightly. The clear escalation of violence against Protestants, especially Rangers fans and the Orange Order is there for all to see.

According to the Hagg, Irish caflics are subjected to the most religious hate crime.

Are all Cellic supporters Irish caflics, don’t think so.
I’d love to ask her why she thinks this is?
Separate schools ?
Affiliation with republicans?
Hatred of the Union ?
Paedophilia within their ranks ?

Maybe she needs to think about it a bit more

She is a diseased reptile - one that has thrown away the chance of any kind of credible lasting career by being a BIGOT.

She chose her path. Makes her voice an ever diminishing whisper. Her solitary confinement means she won't leave more than a literary ripple in an ocean of hate.

w2it5g.jpg

The bigot has a video on her Twitter discussing clarke and bigotry. I'm just after eating so i need to wait a bit before viewing!!

You've got to remember why individuals like the Beast get invites onto programmes like this.BBC Scotland is infested with like minded people from top to bottom and they don't hide their agenda,its out there for all to see.

Back