Bbc Scotland

If you desperately want to believe something, it’s easy to do so.
Exactly, they hate us that much, they start with the punishment and work the way back to evidence when it is obviously meant to be the other way round. This time it is we have to get rid of our players for nothing, obviously to help Celtic try and catch up, and we have to prove their fake videos are fake. Remember the tax case? Same thing. Title stripping was the first thing said about it, no case was heard at that point. We won case after case with that and they still would not leave it until the judge led review.

The media, cops and Natzis have all signed up to this because they want it to be true. There will be no apologies unless the club threaten them with lawyers.

I listened to Sportsound and The Monday Night Club on Radio 5 live.
What a contrast. BBC Scotland talked only about the George Square incidents, BBC 5 Live had a fine 1/2 hour feature on Rangers season with a couple of guest callers, and indeed Chris Sutton in the studio, all talked positively about our season.

it could've been done by a bbc employee under a false account in fact i bet it was

I have never seen a coordinated attack like this before, we know that a lot of our fans were out of order and behaved disgracefully and we accept that but what has happened since and the attacks on the club are unacceptable.
Attacks like this were commonplace a decade ago. The biggest one nearly finished us. Not so much when we were getting pumped by Annan and they had us where they wanted us. They didn't go away.

Once this comes out as a fake I think it will be a blessing. It has taken some of the attention away from GS so Timmy has actually done us a favour by releasing it. Idiot

bbc scotland has had an agenda against everything protestant, unionist and Rangers for many, many years. They only employ people with a particular political slant.

I listened to Sportsound and The Monday Night Club on Radio 5 live.
What a contrast. BBC Scotland talked only about the George Square incidents, BBC 5 Live had a fine 1/2 hour feature on Rangers season with a couple of guest callers, and indeed Chris Sutton in the studio, all talked positively about our season.
Was Gordon Reid the disables tennis player who is a Rangers fan and a guy that does the gersnet podcast. BBC Scotland contacted the pod to get a contributor and were told no.

Mcglauchlin will pounce on any negative story regarding Rangers it's what he does. Especially more so after he was told he's not welcome he hasn't got a neutral stance at all.

Was Gordon Reid the disables tennis player who is a Rangers fan and a guy that does the gersnet podcast. BBC Scotland contacted the pod to get a contributor and were told no.

Mcglauchlin will pounce on any negative story regarding Rangers it's what he does. Especially more so after he was told he's not welcome he hasn't got a neutral stance at all.
He’s never ever had a neutral stance

I’d love the club to shut down all media links. No interviews, no press conferences, no publicity, no access to transfer info etc.

Likewise every inaccurate, dirt slinging peice should be challenged in court, sue journalists, mps and anyone who slurs our name.

We should come out fighting and make it clear that it’s war.

I’d love the club to shut down all media links. No interviews, no press conferences, no publicity, no access to transfer info etc.

Likewise every inaccurate, dirt slinging peice should be challenged in court, sue journalists, mps and anyone who slurs our name.

The only way.
Along the lines of...after being found guilty after trial by media and by membersof the Scottish Executive, Rangers FC will not be making any players or staff available for interviews. All press releases will come through the official Rangers FC platforms. No media will be granted access to Ibrox apart from within the bounds of any contractural agreements.

@Greg Marshall follow follow approves of this sentiment

Back