BCD, does it help or hinder us?

CR7

Official Ticketer
I was thinking about playing BCD for a chunk of next season and I thought we might be helped by that, but looking at last seasons home and away record if we won our game in hand we would be 5 points behind on home table and 5 behind on away, so not so sure now. What do we think, could it benefit us or work against us having no fans in the grounds?

It hinders is as we are not used to it but gives the poets a great advantage as it’s normal for them to play infront of empty stands both home and away

It’s a funny one. I think it depends on the ground, going to places like Easter road, Fir park, Pittodrie where their fans hate us, and it becomes extremely hostile which results in our opposition treating it like their biggest game. Without the hostile crowd will they apply them self’s the same way? I suspect not which will help us massively.
The crowd will be missed at Ibrox, no doubt.

I’d definitely say it benefits us, especially if the other prem teams are going with skeleton squads and youth. Referees cheating will be even more blatant when there is no crowd to sway them and the pressure will be off in the tighter home games, Europe will be tough though I fear and we need to qualify for group stages more than ever, we’re probably looking at £10m lost to those home gates. We can’t lose the prize money too.

I’d definitely say it benefits us, especially if the other prem teams are going with skeleton squads and youth. Referees cheating will be even more blatant when there is no crowd to sway them and the pressure will be off in the tighter home games, Europe will be tough though I fear and we need to qualify for group stages more than ever, we’re probably looking at £10m lost to those home gates. We can’t lose the prize money too.
Yeah wasn’t even thinking about Europe but that could definitely make the qualifiers a little bit tougher as no doubt for most of the smaller teams we would likely have to face, playing at a full Ibrox must have some impact on their mentality.

It’s a funny one. I think it depends on the ground, going to places like Easter road, Fir park, Pittodrie where their fans hate us, and it becomes extremely hostile which results in our opposition treating it like their biggest game. Without the hostile crowd will they apply them self’s the same way? I suspect not which will help us massively.
The crowd will be missed at Ibrox, no doubt.
Ibrox does more harm than good for the players 90% of the time

I think it should help us, wee teams not got the backing to get them into a frenzy to play harder against us. Tbh its prob a poor refection on some of our players.

Overall I dont know but it'll definitely help any players who are a bit slow to get into a particular game as they wont have a crowd who are losing patience with them.

It will absolutely help us.

Away teams come to Ibrox with the plan of frustrate them and try and get the crowd turning and it works pretty much every week.

I have thought about this before and genuinely think we’ll benefit from it. Especially with Alfie, I think with no crowd and the decreased chances of opposition to wind him up his quality will shine through more than ever.

The mentally challengeds will benefit more because they regularly played with no crowds when we were in the lower leagues, they covered the seats with flags remember.

Our support hinders our team for 90% of our season. Consistently.

You’d never know it if you asked us though, according to most were the Best fans in the world.

laughable.

Guess it depends on the attitude of the players. Some might think "great no fans, I won't get abused of i try something and lose the ball" others thrive on the fans and the atmosphere.

Our support hinders our team for 90% of our season. Consistently.

You’d never know it if you asked us though, according to most were the Best fans in the world.

laughable.

the support are not and never have been the excuse for players playing shite.

Back