Bear at the West Ham game yesterday.

AMEjI.gif

Seems to be dividing opinion.

Not for me, I have to say.

It’s just….”look at me, I’m pure mental eh”. A sign of the times I suppose

What a beautiful voice he has.
Great timber and depth.
I’d like to see him hire the BBC Philharmonic orchestra and record this properly.
I’m genuinely quite emotional after that, only the way true beauty can make you feel

What a cringy gimp. Social media has a lot to answer for in unleashing a generation of socially-retarded fuckwits.

I've met quite a few west ham fans who follow the filth - particularly recently which has been weird. I've had quite a significant amount of work done on my house in recent months and I've had tradesmen in from all over the place, and during that time I met 4 separate west ham fans who have been in doing work for me, all of whom favour the scum.

I also work with a ST holder who favours them, and personally know another guy who is married to a scottish girl (who has no interest in football, nor does her family) and he loves going to scum matches when he is in glasgow.

In all my many years of living in London, I have met 2 English people who actively follow and support Rangers - and that includes my time as a season ticket holder at stamford bridge. Perhaps I have just been unlucky.
Tell them what the filth would think of this.

West Ham are very patriotic

Boys nailing his colours to the mast and there are some on here slating the lad, have a look at yourselves first and foremost , wouldn’t be me but good on the lad.
This forum is full of miserable gits when every one of us should be as high as kites.
I swear people just want to be trolls so bad......

Said before, I had no feelings towards West Ham and their fans, but that was before they sided with slavia on the kamara incident, now I can’t stand them

Back