Bear in Mind - Can you name the 3 Bears from snippets from their Wikipedia? (Monday 13th)

MrBearightside

1) "In summer 2007, Aston Villa signed him from Watford, despite reported interest from the likes of Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United for the highly rated teen.
In August 2010, he signed on loan with Scottish Premier League club Kilmarnock."

Clue - Initals
HF

Answer -
Harry Forrester

2) "He began his career with Rangers, where he played 20 competitive games, before moving to Hearts.

He then moved to hometown team Falkirk, where he stayed for five years, making over 100 appearances. He then joined Livingston, where he won the Scottish First Division title. He joined Clyde in 2001, and scored the fastest goal of the 2001-02 season, scoring after only 16 seconds against Raith Rovers.

He joined Peterhead in 2004. This was to be his last senior club, before he joined junior side Bo'ness United in 2006, where he played for a year before retiring.

In July 2018, it was reported that he was suffering from motor neuron disease."

Clue - Initals
DH

Answer -
David Hagen

3) "He moved from Milwall to sign for Scottish League Premier Division club Rangers on 23 August 1990 for a £375,000 fee. In one season at Ibrox, he made 35 appearances, scored two goals and won Premier Division and League Cup medals.

He returned to England to sign for First Division club Southampton on 9 September 1991 for a £400,000 fee."

Clue - Initals
TH

Answer -
Terry Hurlock

Enjoy!

2 out of 3 for me. Seem to struggle with the more up to date ones.

Got the third one with the first four words. I can't remember us signing any other player from Millwall.

Sorry for the start of this post...

Just arrived at Tenerife hotel 20 mins ago, sorted out the wifi and first thing I did was look for this wee daily brain teaser. I must have an addiction.

The good news for me is I got 3/3, so I can now help the wife unpack the suitcases!

Sorry for the start of this post...

Just arrived at Tenerife hotel 20 mins ago, sorted out the wifi and first thing I did was look for this wee daily brain teaser. I must have an addiction.

The good news for me is I got 3/3, so I can now help the wife unpack the suitcases!

At least tell her you got 3/3, she will be delighted for you!

Shame you missed out on the wee heatwave in Glasgow today, was amazing!

Back