Bears have had a busy night...

Noticed the pope wall in bellahouston park painted red white and blue. The best it's looked for 39 years.
Well done to all you artistic bears. The renaissance 2 is well under way.
Walked past this morning, Didn't take the glasgow celtic council long to paint the whole wall white again but still ignore the graffiti at the Empire Exhibition monument at the top of the stairs looking down to PRW. Right enough it isn't detrimental to celtic.

Must be 20+ huge banners dotted around Slamannan outside windows, on garages etc along with bunting and a boy over the back out letting off a blue smoke bomb yesterday. Great sights walking the dog this past week. However, if anyone fancies sticking a banner or posters over the foot high 'BNP white power' that, since Thursday, has been etched into the perspex of the bus shelter down in the centre of the village, it'd be appreciated. Absolute scum, whoever's done that, and I don't care which team they support.

We've won titles before when I've tied scarves to my fence and when I had flagpoles in my garden (ye olde coastguards hoose) flown flags but this is awesome. Everywhere anywhere.

If youre passing through the Milngavie area, Station Road bridge (that connects the town centre with the Train Station) has some nice '55' 10 etc patterned across it which made me smile yesterday.

Not sure how long these things will remain up but full marks to the clever fellas who made it happen.

Back