Bears have had a busy night...

FB-IMG-1616335615902.jpg

B-D
Like watching the start of casualty

At work today and driving around the north of glasgow and im being serious i have never in my life seen so many rangers flags. Banners. Scarfs etc from verandas. Windows and gardens. It was absolutely a joy to see
Same in Ardrossan the day.Took a walk down to asda earlier on,and there was Gers/Union flags everywhere...and I mean everywhere.Was a joy to see.

Loyal Thurso was red, white and blue today as was Wick I am told. Caithness is and always will be blue B-D

Read some of the comments I just love the pain they are trying to ulsterise East Lothian was my favourite.

It’s the rank hypocrisy of them that’s hilarious.

There is nothing in this country more poisonous than Scottish nationalism and the SNP. There is nothing that has “ulsterised” this country more than Scottish nationalism and the SNP.

Their ideology is a cancer on Scotland.

Did he try putting the ladder at a steeper angle
Hope somebody reports him to HSE and gets him fined.
He won’t even know what a Risk Assesment is. He will be fine, as long as he lands on his head.
Silly bhoy.

Drive through Burnbank and Hamilton yesterday it looked brilliant. Flags on near enough every lamp post I’m a big fan of it!

Surprise , surprise . She is a Nat with Irish ancestry . Her Twitter is full of anti English nonsense and pro snp propaganda .

the mere sight of a Union flag or the colours red , white and blue has the nationalists shouting sectarianism .

the fact they have a problem with a flag and England is overlooked by them

Back