Bears pub in Rome

That was the only one when I was there a few years ago with my daughter.
Just one other Bear in that day apart from us.

Rather than start a new thread given there's been loads recently, il just jump on this one and add Bodrum to the list of places where a Bears bar needed for the OF.

Rather than start a new thread given there's been loads recently, il just jump on this one and add Bodrum to the list of places where a Bears bar needed for the OF.
If you Google forum.followfollow.com and the place you're going to it usually brings back previous threads.

That goes for everyone but I think the poster above is right. :D

Excalibur, Highlander or The Albert.

Been over a few times and they’re the ones I’d recommend.

Excalibur is a proper Lazio pub. Great place, but slightly out the way. Highlander is more likely to be mixed than any of the three mentioned.

Used to be a decent thread on here years ago with a where to go for a game.

Bears pubs abroad.

Very much outdated now, but i think where everyone goes abroad nowadays, there would be no chance of anyone finding a place on here. Too far and wide to keep the bars up to date.

Looking for a pub in Rome for the cup final. I have found the Highlander. Anymore suggestions guys, cheers
I was in Rome last year and found a “Scottish” pub called the Nags Head. From memory it was ok and made Scottish by a couple of dish towels on the wall, it was near the Trevi Fountain and it did have sky sports on.

Find these threads strange.What happens if you don't find a pub showing it, right that's it cant watch it now.I would honestly rather sit in my room on the ipad or phone with a carry out than go to a pub where there is a good chance 19th Century Terrorists will be there watching it aswell.

Find these threads strange.What happens if you don't find a pub showing it, right that's it cant watch it now.I would honestly rather sit in my room on the ipad or phone with a carry out than go to a pub where there is a good chance 19th Century Terrorists will be there watching it aswell.
Absolutely. Balcony, laptop, all inclusive, sorted.

Also, what makes a "bears pub"? Does it have to be owned/operated by Rangers supporting or sympathetic management or staff? Does it have to have Rangers memorabilia or decoration on display? A RSC which uses it as a base? Somewhere that usually shows Rangers games via RTV international feed, or when they're on Sky/TNT? Or just somewhere with access to whatever channel or IPTV that will put it on if you ask?

Absolutely. Balcony, laptop, all inclusive, sorted.

Also, what makes a "bears pub"? Does it have to be owned/operated by Rangers supporting or sympathetic management or staff? Does it have to have Rangers memorabilia or decoration on display? A RSC which uses it as a base? Somewhere that usually shows Rangers games via RTV international feed, or when they're on Sky/TNT? Or just somewhere with access to whatever channel or IPTV that will put it on if you ask?

You’ve been to Rome on an all inclusive?!

You’ve been to Rome on an all inclusive?!
B-) Well played smartarse. Much prefer this to traipsing around bars arguing in google translate to get the game on, far less hassle while on relaxation time.

PXL-20230513-112751285.jpg

B-) Well played smartarse. Much prefer this to traipsing around bars arguing in google translate to get the game on, far less hassle while on relaxation time.

PXL-20230513-112751285.jpg

I would just call them prior to the game - preparation is the key, have iptv on my phone as well. Each to their own, on a City break I ain't staying in the Hotel when there is loads to see and experience.

Wouldn’t say a Rangers bar at all but this place is run by a Canadian/Italian called Giovanni who is a Lazio fan and a huge Pittsburg Steelers fan.

It has everything you would want from a sport bar - I watched a few games during the 2010 World Cup in here and looks like it is still going strong.

Watched the Sparta Prague home game in the Highlander last year. I would avoid the Finnegan's and scholars. Not your normal Irish bars. Saw a few Celtic tops on the walls!

Also do tennents export on tap!

Back