Beaton today

Bear all

Let’s make it not make it about him today, we need to bury our chance’s.Today’s game is as big as the Red Star I don’t want to be talking about Beaton at the end of this game rightly or wrongly we should putting this mob to the Sword.

Last edited:
Let’s make it not make it about him today, we need to bury our chance’s.Today’s game is as big as the Red Star I don’t want to be talking about Beaton at the end of this game rightly or wrongly we shove putting this mob to the Sword.
I think you'll find that he's only assistant.......to Scott Brown!!

Aww FFS!!!

Not even played yet and some people have already got us Beaton.

Seriously this kind of negativity needs to stop!!!

B-D
Sorry I think I’m saying the fcuking opposite by saying we shouldn’t be talking about Officials at the end of this match .

Let’s make it not make it about him today, we need to bury our chance’s.Today’s game is as big as the Red Star I don’t want to be talking about Beaton at the end of this game rightly or wrongly we should putting this mob to the Sword.
Let's hope for once he's strong enough to stand up to their persistent falling, goading Morelos,fly sleekit fouling and moaning about everything. And maybe for once he'll actually do his job in an honest and proper manner. He's in charge. Not brown.

Hmmmm, call me cynical but hearing him speak up the other day on the radio in favour of VAR now makes sense. Could be a preemptive strike ahead of the inevitable honest mistakes today.

Sorry I think I’m saying the fcuking opposite by saying we shouldn’t be talking about Officials at the end of this match .
It was a joke because the thread title is "Beaton today" so I was simultaneously playing on the name Beaton and the act of being beaten whilst taking the piss out of people that jump on any post they perceive to be in any way negative.

I think even if we win 5-0 we'll still be talking about Beaton.
Winning shouldn't detract from how shìt referees are.

Cheating Beaton one minute injury time when it should have been at least three.
He ignored three clear handballs and did not give numerous fouls when our players were brought down.
He’s playing a blinder for his favorite team.

Some of the decisions these refs are making is beyond parody, the media have clearly got to them so they are scared to make decisions

if he books ferguson stopping a free kick , should have been the same for roofe , shows you how shite he was

What was a Beaton classic?

Kamara getting taken out no foul in 1st half.

The one where he booked ferguson then 5 minutes later didn't book Roofe for same incident. Hilarious if it wasn't such pish.

We have far bigger issues than John Beaton

That’s saying something to be honest because he’s fkin hopeless, sadly so are some on our playing and coaching staff

Horrendous performance yet again from us but hey let’s point at a shit ref

I don’t like slagging refs. They are poor, but I like to think poor decisions tend to even out. No complaints today about Beaton. We need to look at ourselves, we were poor, and that’s where we should start reflecting.
No complaints about a pass back and a clear red card?

The only good thing is, surely we can't have Beaton too often again this season?

He's almost worse than Clancy. Terrified not to ref Rangers unfairly for fear or being called out, so often shites out of big calls we should 100% get. Coward and arsehole.

Surely cannot see him again much if at all this season with only a handful of games to go.

Last edited:
Can’t believe he didn’t give that pass back. Clear as day. VAR would have given the penalty as well.

In added time ball goes out half a yard from their corner flag. He allows them to run fully 18 yards to the edge of the box to take the throw denying us the opportunity to hem them in. Ok teams steal a yard or two but that was just ludicrous. What if we had done it I wonder ?

He was worse than usual today.

Clear backpass
Throw in at the end taken from miles away from the correct place
1 min stoppage time in the first half
Several hand balls not given

The tackle on Arfield was horrific. Red card all day long. How mcCrorie wasn't given a yellow in the first half I will never know. Bates clearly passes it back. I have seen keepers that would have been proud of Gallachers save. Yeah remember Morelos also got booked for a handball in the box earlier in the season so that would have been a 2nd yellow today. I also thought Arfield and Roofe were lucky not to get cardrd

The tackle on Arfield was horrific. Red card all day long. How mcCrorie wasn't given a yellow in the first half I will never know. Bates clearly passes it back. I have seen keepers that would have been proud of Gallachers save. Yeah remember Morelos also got booked for a handball in the box earlier in the season so that would have been a 2nd yellow today. I also thought Arfield and Roofe were lucky not to get cardrd

Any other league that's a clear red card. And shouldn't even need var to see it. Linesman and 4th official should have had good views also

Refereeing in Scotland is in a deplorable state.

There are, in my eyes, referees who are outright cheats (for example, Kevin Clancy and William Collum).

Then, there are referees who are afraid to make the right calls in our favour (for example, John Beaton).

As to solutions, in my view, the most practical one is for the club to press hard for VAR as soon as reasonably possible. I have heard of others being reticent on VAR, but in my opinion, it is the best course of action.

He's just a woeful referee. He booked their player for standing in front of the ball when we had a free kick but didn't do the same when Roofe done it.

The tackle on Arfield was a straight red every day of the week though.

Believe it or not, that was one of Beatons better games today.

Goes to show how bad he is.

Thank the lord for our dignified silence approach though. That'll sort him right out.

As above, Scottish referees are just really, really poor. Amazing more can't see that. The SFA how got the worst group of refs around by a incredible distance and of course, they're happy with that. There are a lot of poor referees across Europe and the globe overall but I doubt many come to the levels of out their depth the Scottish ones do. Every game in Scotland, they are out their depth. Every time they take control of a game out with Scotland, they get found out to be incredibly out their depth.

The SFA are shit at every single thing they are involved in. Training their refs is right at the top of their failures.

Back pass was a joke.
Tackle on Arfield should have been a red.
The ball DID hit Gallagher in the stomach.

I don’t like slagging refs. They are poor, but I like to think poor decisions tend to even out. No complaints today about Beaton. We need to look at ourselves, we were poor, and that’s where we should start reflecting.
Beaton is shocking how many times did he allow a Rangers player shirt to be pulled without even speaking to the Aberdeen player. At least 5 handballs he failed to see we weren't good today but refs like beaton cost us points.

Back