Beaton today

He looked absolutely terrified.

I wouldnt say he was dreadful or worse than any other ref but its clear that if we do win the league it will have to be done without getting many(or maybe even any) match changing decisions from referees.

Forget the poor form or even a run of recent bad results, i hate the formation myself but even so if Gio beats these refs and the tims to the title the guy will deserve some amount of credit.

A coward and an appeaser of all things anti Rangers. He should be embarrassed and ashamed of yet another unbelievable performance.
And this clown is reputed to be one of us. We're not asking for favours just to be refereed fairly which seems to be an impossibility in this country.

Loads of decisions today he got wrong against us. Also some bad calls in our favour in particular Arfields kick which was a clear yellow and Roofe could have been booked for blocking the free kick similar to what their player was booked for.

They could have had at least 3 or 4 bookings for pulling players shirts.

Todays officials missed so many handball incidents also miss numerous late challenges after the ball had been controlled or moved on

Always looks like a smug arrogant bastard to me. You can bet your bottom dollar that if Gallagher had handled , as he did today from Arfield's shot, against the mhanky mob. They would have got a penalty.
After his display v Hibs a few year ago, I despise the coont.

Another game, more game changing decisions going against us. Rather than allow our enemies to make this a debate about a perfectly legal goal we should be leading the conversation and asking why there was no free kick given inside the box for a clear pass back. Why Besuijen did not see red for a deliberate and dangerous assault on Arfield.

There were plenty of reasons to talk about Beaton today but all we will hear about is our goal

He's just so, so bad. He can't handle the pressure of big games.

He got so many calls wrong, on both sides. How he never booked Arfield is beyond me. He also booked Hayes for blocking a free kick, but then never booked Roofe for the same.

The other way, he missed something verging on 7 handballs and that isn't even exaggeration. Three times I counted Aberdeen players dragging back Rangers players by the shirt - nothing. The foul on Arfield at the end looked a clear sending off from where I was sitting. Gallagher and McCrorie got away with foul after foul after foul. It seemed like he was intent on letting the game flow - which is fine, but not when it is completely disregarding the laws of the game and endangering player safety.

Is it just me who sees a difference between Ferguson getting booked and Roofe not?

Ferguson for me was completely deliberate and had plenty of time to move.
Roofe had next to no time and I don't think he tried to stop the free kick being taken.

He's just so, so bad. He can't handle the pressure of big games.

He got so many calls wrong, on both sides. How he never booked Arfield is beyond me. He also booked Hayes for blocking a free kick, but then never booked Roofe for the same.

The other way, he missed something verging on 7 handballs and that isn't even exaggeration. Three times I counted Aberdeen players dragging back Rangers players by the shirt - nothing. The foul on Arfield at the end looked a clear sending off from where I was sitting. Gallagher and McCrorie got away with foul after foul after foul. It seemed like he was intent on letting the game flow - which is fine, but not when it is completely disregarding the laws of the game and endangering player safety.
I think when theres been loads of cheating to help our opponents out they sometimes let our team away with one or two which possibly could be cards, its just natural i suppose. They probably know some of our fans like focus on the ones we do get and say hes just a crap referee, steer clear of talk about bias.

He isnt a crap referee at all none of them are he went out today to protect himself from the media and countless times gave Aberdeen players more than just the benefit of the doubt.... hes not alone almost all of them do it just seems to be getting worse as games become even more vital.

You know when the refs had a stinker when both sides are in his face after game is over.no surrender w.a.t.p

Beaton is shocking how many times did he allow a Rangers player shirt to be pulled without even speaking to the Aberdeen player. At least 5 handballs he failed to see we weren't good today but refs like beaton cost us points.
First half the sheep player on Tav wrestled him to the ground no yellow. Bates with a passback no foul. A good save by Gallagher no pen.

Is it just me who sees a difference between Ferguson getting booked and Roofe not?

Ferguson for me was completely deliberate and had plenty of time to move.
Roofe had next to no time and I don't think he tried to stop the free kick being taken.
You are 100% correct.

The wee shite Ferguson tried to get Roofe booked, and credit to Beaton for not falling for it.

Sorry I think I’m saying the fcuking opposite by saying we shouldn’t be talking about Officials at the end of this match .
We shouldn't but yet again we are.

And yet again we have a manager who will say next to sod all about his players being routinely cheated on what is almost a game on game basis.

if he books ferguson stopping a free kick , should have been the same for roofe , shows you how shite he was
I disagree. They were different, in my opinion.

Ferguson deliberately stops us taking a free kick. Should be a booking all day long and very seldom do you see an opponent receive one against us.

In the later incident he kicks the ball instantly at Roofe before he had time to move.

And how many deliberate blocking of our players, grabbing them and pulling their jerseys have they gotten away with in the last two games against us?

But you want a booking for Roofe?

One minute added time in the first half for all they stoppages - ridiculous

In added time ball goes out half a yard from their corner flag. He allows them to run fully 18 yards to the edge of the box to take the throw denying us the opportunity to hem them in. Ok teams steal a yard or two but that was just ludicrous. What if we had done it I wonder ?
Did the ball hit the stick and go out it was so close.

Sorry I think I’m saying the fcuking opposite by saying we shouldn’t be talking about Officials at the end of this match .
Unfortunately he’s a fûcking train wreck. An absolute shambles of a ref and is as bad as the rest of them.

Also was it one minute added on in the first half then five in the second? What a fûcking joke.

What annoyed me was the amount of times that they pulled our players jerseys. At times it could be argued that he was trying to keep the play going. However, not once did he pull anyone up for it!

He actually looked like a park ref today and didnt really move from the half way line! Also didnt seem fit enough to keep up with play.
Aside from that its the basics that really annoy me. Simple decisions that he gets wrong game after game.

He was terrible,looks scared to make a decision.
He is a poor referee.

Same as his mate madden, 2 mentally challenged appeasers shit scared to referee properly, both not fit for purpose, week in week out we're getting shafted by refs and not a peep out of our board, sickening.

I disagree. They were different, in my opinion.

Ferguson deliberately stops us taking a free kick. Should be a booking all day long and very seldom do you see an opponent receive one against us.

In the later incident he kicks the ball instantly at Roofe before he had time to move.

And how many deliberate blocking of our players, grabbing them and pulling their jerseys have they gotten away with in the last two games against us?

But you want a booking for Roofe?
Maybe we should be taking free kicks quicker and hitting them against players who havent moved back. Maybe if our players shirts are pulled we should fall down. Puts pressure on the ref to book

Back