Being treated differently under a nationalist government

People were enjoying themselves in a non violent manner. It is what normal humans do from time to time. Yes there is a lockdown in and yes be better if we didn’t do that but let’s get real. We have waited 19 years for this. Always going to be release of emotional energy.

This isn’t serial law breaking just a wee celebration a one off and needs to be seen as that.

Agree totally, but it was still technically against the law for pretty good reasons- covid transmission doesn't just stop because we have had to wait 10 years to be happy.

THat's why I said lets just accept any bad press without trying to make it in to some big conspiracy about SNP/ BLM/ Left wing. Lets accept the medicine and have a good time celebrating.

Everyone should still be happy, i'm hanging today while working away but as soon as work is finished another bottle of bubbly is getting cracked open.

Scottish Labour were hardly friends of Rangers pre-2007. Jack McConnell?

The underlying problem is that the club has no political strategy - and hasn't done since the 1960's - and the support is largely politically illiterate and unwilling to put in the hard miles to gain positions of power and influence.

The difference in how the FM is handling yesterday compared to numerous breaches of covid rules by left wing groups such BLM must show the minority within our support that support the SNP that they have been massively wrong.

Let this confirm it to us all that separation would not only be bad for various political reasons that would impact our lives, Glasgow Rangers and anything remotely red white and blue would be enemy number one.

If anyone challenges you on the last couple of days just simply point to BLM... why the obvious change in tact from this corrupt government? Bigotry... that’s what it is plain and simple
The BLM gatherings are just one example. Indy marches/gatherings; them welcoming and celebrating the team at Hampden; their riots at sharkheed. Need I go on?

Queens Park was a joyous event. Hundreds of people all gathered around exactly like yesterday. Zero condemnation, took about 4 days for the council to turn up and break up the frozen pond, that was after a scumbag let her dug kill a duck and someone had fallen through the ice.
Yes but that was "families having fun" whereas football fans = working class scum

The difference in how the FM is handling yesterday compared to numerous breaches of covid rules by left wing groups such BLM must show the minority within our support that support the SNP that they have been massively wrong.

Let this confirm it to us all that separation would not only be bad for various political reasons that would impact our lives, Glasgow Rangers and anything remotely red white and blue would be enemy number one.

If anyone challenges you on the last couple of days just simply point to BLM... why the obvious change in tact from this corrupt government? Bigotry... that’s what it is plain and simple
Just laugh, if anyone challenges anything.

Nobody worthwhile needs a response or example of other folk doing similar stuff.

Fuuck, them.

If I remember correctly there were pics of them jumping about on top of police cars.

I'm not on Twitter or anything but I would suggest that this picture be posted all over it and ask if this is the celebrations they would prefer.
I'm new to twatter , but if there are any links to where i can find nippy & hummers boolshit blm or sharkheid tweets & these blm clowns on cop cars pics, i'll try get them to the right places.
I'm not into whataboutery but more than happy to fight fire with fire in the case of these fkers.

I replied to the other, similar thread and my reply separated the political gatherings (BLM, Indy) from the football ones (Celtic 9IAR, Celtic protests, Celtic welcome to Hampden, St. Johnstone cup win).

They set the precedent that nothing will be done. It's their own fault.

And I would hope that watching the scenes over the weekend will have her thinking "We should've nipped this in the bud months ago with the other gatherings". Hence, all she could do was tweet the club. As if the club could actually do anything!

And all of the previous large public gatherings were done in the midst of a pandemic, where the R number was on the rise and with all at risk groups unvaccinated.

Sturgeon and her “government” have blood on their hands re the
COVID-19 / care home scandal. They’re not worthy of our attention re what transpired -organically- over the weekend.

I'm new to twatter , but if there are any links to where i can find nippy & hummers boolshit blm or sharkheid tweets & these blm clowns on cop cars pics, i'll try get them to the right places.
I'm not into whataboutery but more than happy to fight fire with fire in the case of these fkers.
The pics were posted on here. Someone must be able to dig them up mate.

I mentioned BLM to a hater this morning. She claimed not to know of any BLM protests in Scotland last summer.
It's easier to just forget things. It makes difficult conversations go away if you can't remember anything. That how it works right?

the nazi SNP will cause a civil war in this country
Our country has become toxic and utterly divided by this political party who claim to represent the people of Scotland, well they don't represent me . I am proud to be Scottish and British , for me Scotland is already independent as part of the United Kingdom , their ideology is based on hatred towards all things english/unionist which tells you why our club is demonised. They and tims are exactly the same in my eyes , they are rotten and will go down any path to get what they want. It would not surprise me if a civil war in Scotland did break out , if the bastards don't like a United Kingdom they should leave our shores, I don't know how many men and women sacrificed their lives in World War I and II , but they did so for Scotland and Great Britain not to mention lifting the Nazi oppression/occupation of other countries, An Independent Scotland run by the SNP can not be allowed to happen .

What does history teach us about nationalists being fully in charge of their countries and typically how they treat the others not sharing their view?

Remember this on May 6
Their actions is part an exercise to keep the filth vote - after the anti-snp tweets yesterday and today - and the usual anti-RFC stuff given the world is presently seeing pictures of celebrating Rangers fans showing the world Scotland is proudly a Unionist country despite their best attempts to have everyone here portrayed as freedom shouting morons.

They hate that as much as they hate Rangers and their support. Rangers fans who still vote for them must know they're hated too and the best they will ever be in their eyes is Useful Idiots, so long as they at least vote for them.

Makes you wonder why they still choose to vote for them.

That prick Mason is on record saying he wouldn‘t help people who want Loyalist marches or Scotland staying in the U.K. ! It was on his website ffs ! That’s how blatant they are, and they get away with it !

To date, is there any evidence yet that COVID transmits outdoors in the fresh air?

I see the Glasgow Police have been pressured by the Murrells into a statement condemning the Club!!

I

I'm not sure about this. I want to get my facts right.

In reference to BLM protests.

Sturgeon: ".....right now it's the case, unfortunately and regrettably, that a large gathering of people could cause a risk to health and indeed to life".

She added: "What I would say to those who want to protest, and I say this as an ally and supporter, is that we need to find ways of allowing people to make their voices heard and to make the points that many of us want to be made right now, but to do so in a way that is safe and is not putting people protesting and wider communities at risk."
Oooofftt...that's telling them.

It’s surely now very clear that Rangers as a club - and not just the support - is being used as a political football.

It happened under McConnell and the SNP are now doing likewise as a means of deflecting from their current problems.

It’s par for the course for individuals to be blamed for ignoring COVID laws but how often have you heard about a football club being held responsible for the behaviour of people miles from its ground?

The response from the SNP, police and the media is obviously orchestrated.

We should really be calling their bluff and issue statements overtly hostile to this party.

They can see us now. Loud and proud can always be louder and prouder. Stay safe, stay staunch, save the country.

The biggest insult today was Swinney reading out a statement that Nippy no doubt prepared and was sH8T scared to do so herself.

Imagine how we'll be treated if Scotland was independent!! Jesus. How any of our support can have anything do with this trainwreck of a government and the cult that follows them, I genuinely have nothing in common with them. And folk will say separate sport from politics. These rodents blur those lines every day.

Them coming after Rangers after this monumental achievement will cost them votes. A lot of Rangers fans that have voted SNP have never (in their minds, I can;t understand it tbh) had to choose between the two.

That'll change now, it already has today with people I know.

Back