Belgium ban fans from football

I think the main risk of flying to Belgium in the first place is more realistic than somebody with the virus catching the ball throwing it back and infected a player you’re making up ridiculous scenarios. And questioning whether or not someone is a fan because I believe having some fans back at football is a good thing is another ridiculous comment from you. Let’s remember if we don’t get fans back in at some point there might not be any clubs to support eventually. If people like you have your way we’d all be under a rock for the foreseeable.
Nope, both are realistic scenarios but I'd rather not take any more risks than necessary with our players as it could result in us having a weakened squad for key matches. A "rediculous scenario" doesn't equate to something that's very much plausible by the way just because "you think" it does! It wasn't exactly ideal having to go there and play the game in the first place, but we had no choice, therefore a necessary risk, fans being allowed into that game was an unnecessary risk, the Belgian government seem to agree as they've now stopped fans attending matches. Anyway people like me couldn't give a sh!t what people like you do, I just don't want a situation unfolding where we have a weakened team and drop points and allowing the corrupt spfl another chance to award their team another covid cup just because you think it's a good thing to have some fans back, you clearly think all this is a big hoax designed to take away our liberties perpetrated by every government in the world. Glad I'm stuck under a rock where that level of paranoia can't breach the walls of my stone bunker. Oh and I'm sure Rangers will survive so which club is it you're worried about??

Nope, both are realistic scenarios but I'd rather not take any more risks than necessary with our players as it could result in us having a weakened squad for key matches. A "rediculous scenario" doesn't equate to something that's very much plausible by the way just because "you think" it does! It wasn't exactly ideal having to go there and play the game in the first place, but we had no choice, therefore a necessary risk, fans being allowed into that game was an unnecessary risk, the Belgian government seem to agree as they've now stopped fans attending matches. Anyway people like me couldn't give a sh!t what people like you do, I just don't want a situation unfolding where we have a weakened team and drop points and allowing the corrupt spfl another chance to award their team another covid cup just because you think it's a good thing to have some fans back, you clearly think all this is a big hoax designed to take away our liberties perpetrated by every government in the world. Glad I'm stuck under a rock where that level of paranoia can't breach the walls of my stone bunker. Oh and I'm sure Rangers will survive so which club is it you're worried about??
Who mentioned anything about a hoax? You’ve went full moon howler with this reply , my head hurts even trying to read this level of stupidity , one for the ignore list.

Who mentioned anything about a hoax? You’ve went full moon howler with this reply , my head hurts even trying to read this level of stupidity , one for the ignore list.
If u can assume things about me I can assume things about you too petal. Going to tell us which club it is you're worried about not being here to support? like i said pretty sure Rangers will be fine. I find it strange Rangers fans would want to take unnecessary risks that could see our players miss key matches and could give a corrupt spfl another chance to award their heroes another covid cup.
Ignore away hopefully then I won't have to endure your p!sh then either.

Ive read this 3 times and I still don’t have a fucking clue what you’re trying to say.

You can try again in coherent paragraphs if you wish.
My god. Auto correct made a mess of 2 words.
You're more of a woman than me. That was my point. "Fan's at football, boo hoo." Seems to have been yours.
Man up.

My god. Auto correct made a mess of 2 words.
You're more of a woman than me. That was my point. "Fan's at football, boo hoo." Seems to have been yours.
Man up.

No, it was that if a decision was headed that way, it would have made infinitely more sense to quicken that process if sporting events were occurring.
That it made the process an even bigger risk for our club merely made that situation worse.

“More of a woman than me”
I have three daughters, I hope none of them grow up with the ridiculously poor opinion of females that you appear to have yourself.

Toodlepip.

No, it was that if a decision was headed that way, it would have made infinitely more sense to quicken that process if sporting events were occurring.
That it made the process an even bigger risk for our club merely made that situation worse.

“More of a woman than me”
I have three daughters, I hope none of them grow up with the ridiculously poor opinion of females that you appear to have yourself.

Toodlepip.
If they made the decision earlier.
There would have been a team who were the last to have fans.
And they'd have a few drama queens saying the decision should have been made quicker.

You're point deserves ridicule.
Bye bye honey.

Back