Euro 2020 Belgium v Portugal - ITV 20:00

Compelling match.
High standards but canceled each other out to some extent.
Could be good news for England if they progress with de Bruyne and Eden Hazard looking like they might be out of the tournament.

Belgium have all that attacking talent in their side but they're incredibly boring to watch no interest in attacking when they take a lead. If De Bruyne is out injured then they're in trouble but in all honesty they won't get past Italy.

Roy Keane slaughtering Felix.

“If I was Ronaldo I’d be going after him in the changing room”

the same Ronaldo who has been largely anonymous this tournament, goals aside.

(I know goals are the main thing, but you get my points)

No chance Belgium are winning this without KDB and EH (who was barely fit anyway).

Italy will dump them on Friday and the golden generation will have passed.

So glad Portugal have been knocked out, they must be one of the most boring teams to be successful in recent years.

Ronaldo aka Penaldo/Tapinaldo is the King of penalties and tap ins. He is still a good player but he has always had a lot less footballing skill than Messi who has relied a lot less on tap-ins and penalties in his career.

CR7 is the King of tap-ins and penalties.

He was still immense in this tournament though, the way he slammed those penalties home will be talked about for years. Diego Mexico 86 type stuff B-D
Don't forget he ran really fast in a straight line against the Germans!

Portugal get out Portugal'd by Belgium was amusing after suffering through all their games in 2016. :D

Don't forget he ran really fast in a straight line against the Germans!

Portugal get out Portugal'd by Belgium was amusing after suffering through all their games in 2016. :D
I don’t like many of their players so I’m glad they’re gone, and CR7 is a phenomenal footballer and his record borders on ridiculous, but it was nauseating listening to the pundits dedicate most of the post match analysis to pulling their plonker to his penalties or as you say, running in a straight line (Neville was the only one decent enough to actually credit Silva and Jota for their perfectly timed and weighted passes which were crucial to providing him with a tap in vs Germany) after games where he mostly stood around and either hit free kicks or PK’s.

Pepe and Fernandes though, there can’t be many players in the sport less likeable than those two helmets. I thought Belgium rode their luck big time and I’m shocked their stand off approach in the second half saw them through. Lukaku would be unbelievable if his technical ability matched his pace and power But delighted for @Jelle1880

So glad Portugal have been knocked out, they must be one of the most boring teams to be successful in recent years.

Ronaldo aka Penaldo/Tapinaldo is the King of penalties and tap ins. He is still a good player but he has always had a lot less footballing skill than Messi who has relied a lot less on tap-ins and penalties in his career.

Are you that bot on Twitter?

That patter is chronic btw.

Messi 100 penalties scored in career.
Ronaldo 139 penalties scored in career.

See Ronaldo get slaughtered constantly for the amount of penalties he scores but there’s not a lot in it between the two players in the penalty stats.

Calculate the number of tap-ins too, Messi will have score a lot more high quality goals than Tapinaldo.

tenor.gif

See Ronaldo get slaughtered constantly for the amount of penalties he scores but there’s not a lot in it between the two players in the penalty stats.

To be fair nearly 30% more is a pretty substantial difference.

To be fair nearly 30% more is a pretty substantial difference.

Is it not exactly 39% more?
Pedantic Loyal

I find Belgium incredibly dull to watch.

Thats not to say the football is bad, they are of course very talented, its the players who seem very dull.

No personality between them and Id much rather have the likes of Pepe and Ronaldo playing in a game than KDB or the Hazards.

Reactions: dmg

What age are you?

Penaldo/Tapinaldo!

Dearie me!!!

Back