Ben Stokes is a Bear

All I have to say about this is that gingers are class. At least the women.
Best Sex i ever had was with a Ginner she was utter filth all was well until she stuck a bottle of becks up my arse

Was picking out the foil for what seemed hours

Sucked me off the entire 90 minutes of the parma away game “i think” that was on in the afternoon, she even got the beers at half time

Best Sex i ever had was with a Ginner she was utter filth all was well until she stuck a bottle of becks up my arse

Sucked me off the entire 90 minutes of the parma away game “i think” that was on in the afternoon, she even got the beers at half time
Didn’t know James Buckley from the inbetweeners was a Rangers fan.

He makes a fair point though. Bullying against these guys can be vicious. I saw one with a knife held to his throat once simply targeted because of his hair colour and that was in a school playground.
Okay, I’ll delete my post.
Don’t want to cause any upset.

Hey, calm down everyone, I simply remarked that Ben Stokes' No. is 55, that he's a great player, very handy at thumping bams in nightclubs and seems a good guy.Our links with cricket are very strong ( Andy Goram, Johnny Hubbard, Scot Symon and West of Scotland Cricket Ground). The humourous replies and awful puns are excellent but demonising "gingers" is "wide of the mark"!

Didn't know the Duke of Buccleuch posted on here, greetings your (WG) Grace

Hey, calm down everyone, I simply remarked that Ben Stokes' No. is 55, that he's a great player, very handy at thumping bams in nightclubs and seems a good guy.Our links with cricket are very strong ( Andy Goram, Johnny Hubbard, Scot Symon and West of Scotland Cricket Ground). The humourous replies and awful puns are excellent but demonising "gingers" is "wide of the mark"!
Also have strong links to Clydesdale Cricket Club, playing at their old ground in Kinning Park pre Ibrox, and training at their current Titwood ground in the 1990’s.

Probably the best thing to do with a bottle of becks tbf...

You can tell the newbies on here by their replies to this.B-D

Thank you CB.

I was beginning to feel even older than my years in that no-one else could recall the origins of my tongue in cheek comment.

For those that don't recall it was a thread in one of the old boards about funny football chants. If I recall correctly the story was that the Hearts fans at Tyncastle chanted "ginger hair is unacceptable" at an angry copper headed Bear who was giving them abuse.

All the raging orangutans can now stand down. :))

Stokes was 8 or 9 when he moved to the U.K. from NZ so likely not much of a football fan.

Hmmmmm if you said that about someones skin colour... That would be unacceptable, so why is it alright to discriminate against someones hair colour? We've had many legends who have had ginger hair, in fact my own personal hero Albertz is one of them, not to mention our greatest captain Richard gough, Stuart mccall, bomber brown to name but a few.
At least it get's a mention, no one cares about us baldy fat individuals

Thank you CB.

I was beginning to feel even older than my years in that no-one else could recall the origins of my tongue in cheek comment.

For those that don't recall it was a thread in one of the old boards about funny football chants. If I recall correctly the story was that the Hearts fans at Tyncastle chanted "ginger hair is unacceptable" at an angry copper headed Bear who was giving them abuse.

All the raging orangutans can now stand down. :))
They really don't do themselves any favours with regards to their stereotypical temperament issues.

did she come from drumchapel..think i might know her

Back