Benfica Ticket CD5 * SOLD*

Shropshire_Bear

Official Ticketer
I have a spare season ticket for the Club Deck CD5. - £46.
You would need to meet me at Ibrox 17:15 - 17:30 and enter the turnstile with me.
I’m travelling Crewe to Glasgow by train, on Thursday, arriving 15:17 if train is on time.

I have a spare season ticket for the Club Deck CD5. - £46.
You would need to meet me at Ibrox 17:15 - 17:30 and enter the turnstile with me.
I’m travelling Crewe to Glasgow by train, on Thursday, arriving 15:17 if train is on time.
Just for future reference. As I was obviously first for this one, and you messaged me saying sorry, you were giving it to the longest serving follow follow member, do you always sell this way, just so I know whether to bother reacting again. Thank you

Just for future reference. As I was obviously first for this one, and you messaged me saying sorry, you were giving it to the longest serving follow follow member, do you always sell this way, just so I know whether to bother reacting again. Thank you
Ooooohhhhhh interesting

I think etiquette is first PM gets the opportunity to buy. Did you PM or just reply in the thread.
Didnt get the chance, but thanks for the info for future ( im quite new to this). I could understand that, but thats not the reason I was given. Dont want to drag it out though, whats done is done, and a win tomorrow is more important .

Its usually first person to dm the ticket seller , I think the admin can see who has messaged first regarding the ticket. But if you only wrote “take” in the form i dont think that counts as an offer as such. I dont think the seller is allowed to pick from his dm’s regarding who gets the ticket though. Hope you get a ticket in the end.
Didnt get the chance, but thanks for the info for future ( im quite new to this). I could understand that, but thats not the reason I was given. Dont want to drag it out though, whats done is done, and a win tomorrow is more important .

Back