Bernadette's massive member.

Shengus Malengus

First off, sincere apologies for the assembled mutants, but one in particular caught my eye.

Bernadette appears to be blessed with an appendage most of us, err!..... I mean, most of you could only dream of.

293j9yv.jpg

I'm lost. What's the story here? Has the OP posted the wrong photo or is it some kind of (not so) elaborate wind-up?

Jesus you poke an eye out with that, I have seen some wumin with large breasticles give themselves black eyes out running for a bus but that weapon could do some real damage.:p

I've stared at it long enough , can't see what it could be the OP is referring to . Perhaps an in joke some of us aren't party to .

All I see is a collection of cocks .

I've stared at it long enough , can't see what it could be the OP is referring to . Perhaps an in joke some of us aren't party to .

All I see is a collection of cocks .

There is what looks like a massive nob on the mentally challenged tart's shorts. Running left to right, slightly downhill with a massive bellend. Obviously only sad types like Shengus and I stared long enough to see it. :oops:

It's like one of these 4D pictures, keep staring and then "it" jumps out at you. A huge boaby swinging to her left.

Back