Best goal away from home you have seen?

My next door neighbour’s beaver.

Oh you mean football? There have been many. Laudrup’s header at Tannadice. Whittaker’s goal in Lisbon. McCoist overhead kick at Hampden. Countless Hammer specials...

Konterman

Only been going to away games regularly for the last few years so it's slim pickings for me.

It was far from a cracking goal but the celebrations after Hill's equaliser at the chamber of secrets was amazing. Same goes for Morelos at Easter Road last season in the 2-1 win.

Durrant in Marseille for the sheer value of the goal.

To think we were only 1 more goal in that game from the Champions League Final.

First one of recent times that popped into my head was a McKay screamer against hibs in game we got beat 3-2 in the championship, was the game after we won the title

Windass goal vs Partick last season.

Great attack think we only played 4 passes from the keeper and it was buried in the top bin.

McCoists at Aberdeen is my pick but Barry Wilson’s goal in 2008 is my favourite away goal non Rangers

Jelavic overhead kick v Aberdeen.

Not Rangers, but was at a Middlesbrough game against Bournemouth where Gaston Ramirez scored a goal of the month winner..

Haven't been regularly going to away games for too long so haven't seen too many belters. Tav at Partick last season was a peach

For a game at which I was at, and the significance of it, it had to be Sandy Robertson's at goal Love Street. A sunny, sunny day, can recall travelling down to Paisley with me mates in a car and an accidentally signficant Madonna song, Rescue Me, was playing.

It would be Walter Smith's first game in charge after Souness's departure to Liverpool (if I remember right). But moreso it meant that despite losing to Motherwell on the penultimate day of the season, we were able to go into a final match against the sheep still being able to win the title with them needing only one point. This was with them also being the in-form team. Robertson's goal was also a peach of an overhead, but it wouldn't have mattered if it was 'a Tam'.

Hately would go on to score a thunderbolt of a header for the first of two goals in that game, and our third in a row league title would be ours.

Wow, talking about that memory certainly has got the emotions stirred up for that amazing time, and realizing it was over 27 years ago. Where does the time go? :(

Third at Killie 7 mins in and was job done , almost broke my leg in the celebrations but was worth it !

Back