Best place to park for a quick return to M74?

Aye but how does that help the boy get on the motorway quickly haha he's a good half hour from Trespass over the bridge
Not a chance. That’s where I park when I don’t get supporters bus.

I left the game at 4.45 today, had my 6 year old with me and wanted away before the crowds before anyone has a moan, and was back in my house in Cambuslang for 5.25.

15min max and that’s with a 6 year old with wee legs!

Edit: after rereading I think your meaning it’s half an hour from there to M74, and not Ibrox to industrial estate, but either way you’re wrong :D

There was a brilliant thread on here a while back where 1 poster claimed it took him 15 minutes to walk from Ibrox to Central Station!

You can pay to use Asda car park or just park in at Starbucks and ignore the ticket when it comes in.
I spoke to a lawyer pal recently who said she’d never paid a parking fine from anything other than the council. Apparently everything else is unenforceable. Even Asda, the like. She’s had dozens and always ignores them and they go away.

Not a chance. That’s where I park when I don’t get supporters bus.

I left the game at 4.45 today, had my 6 year old with me and wanted away before the crowds before anyone has a moan, and was back in my house in Cambuslang for 5.25.

15min max and that’s with a 6 year old with wee legs!

Edit: after rereading I think your meaning it’s half an hour from there to M74, and not Ibrox to industrial estate, but either way you’re wrong :D
Trespass to the stadium i meant. No chance you're doing that in 15 minutes unless you're Usain Bolt!

Going by your times, your 10 minutes driving at most to Cambuslang from there, so if you get out straight away that would tie in with what i said... easily 25-30 minutes of ur 40 minute journey is the walk

Trespass to the stadium i meant. No chance you're doing that in 15 minutes unless you're Usain Bolt!

Going by your times, your 10 minutes driving at most to Cambuslang from there, so if you get out straight away that would tie in with what i said... easily 25-30 minutes of ur 40 minute journey is the walk
The drive is at least 20mins from there to my house

Back