Best place to park for home games?

Petrol station just before the flyover up from the Swallow. Charges a fiver and back out quickly.

Parking will be a nightmare near Pollokshields...almost all roads from M8 to Sherbrooke Castle hotel are vastly reduced for parking. Was pretty bad today with just 23,000

Im going to the game straight from work so having to take the car for first time. Where should I park for a quick getaway heading back towards east end?

Not as far as I’m aware.

Pretty sure they’d have been highlighted on here.
I may be completely wrong, but I thought the restrictions were delayed until 2022. COVID related I think (not that I see the link, but good that delayed nonetheless).

I know there’s a variety of reasons but it’s a shame to see so many people driving in this day and age especially with the amount of congestion, days of supporting local RSC’s are long gone for many.

I've not been to a home game since the new parking restrictions came in place

Where would be the best area to park, so I can get back on M8 /M74 east bound relatively easily after the game?

Ideally about a 20 min walk max from the stadium if possible?

Thanks bears
I’m parking at NCP King Street in town, which is a 5 min walk to St Enoch tube stop. It’s good for travelling back east as you avoid the motorway and come out onto the M8. I use this coming to/from Stirling as I can come into the city on J15 of the M8 and avoid all the roadworks. Gets you back out onto the motorway quickly too in the evening after the game, then just turn off for the M80 for me. Costs about £6.50 to park there for 5 hours or so but never had any issues doing that.

I've not been to a home game since the new parking restrictions came in place

Where would be the best area to park, so I can get back on M8 /M74 east bound relatively easily after the game?

Ideally about a 20 min walk max from the stadium if possible?

Thanks bears
Personally when coming by car like tomorrow night my tip would be its best to come as early as you can. I usually get a spot that can get me on M8 reasonablly quick but no way am I going to say on here where cos I want it for myself!! :shh:

Back