Best pub in Helensburgh to watch the game tomorrow

Is Helensburgh predominantly Papist? I remember the locals kicking up a stink a few years back regarding an Orange Order parade.

Another vote for the royal. Personally make my way into Glesga for the games though. But been in the Royal couple of times midweek. Been just fine ;)

Dumbarton is an absolute shite hole and will always be an absolute shit hole.
I agree, but there's an awful lot of good bluenoses located there. What's that got to do with a guy from out of town wanting to watch the Rangers with his own, in a safe environment? So, have you been to Dumbarton Masonic?

I agree, but there's an awful lot of good bluenoses located there. What's that got to do with a guy from out of town wanting to watch the Rangers with his own, in a safe environment? So, have you been to Dumbarton Masonic?
The guy is wanting a pub in Helensburgh.

He’d have asked for a place in Dumbarton if he wanted a place in Dumbarton. It’s really no more controversial than that.

The guy is wanting a pub in Helensburgh.

He’d have asked for a place in Dumbarton if he wanted a place in Dumbarton. It’s really no more controversial than that.
I only offered an opinion. You stated yours ref. Dumbarton. It was your opinion that was controversial. But you know what they say about opinions!

Back