Bet365 Goals Giveaway

Not everybody gets the offers. I get no free bets or special offers from bet365, because I took a timeout three years ago. I do get the free games, though.
One of my mates did this a few years ago,

He hasn't had any offers, free bets etc off 365 since.

Anyone else take part in this freebie each week and, if so, does everyone get the same match selected each day?
Just one of those things I’d like to know?
Today for example I’ve got Denmark v Switzerland. Anyone get different?
I've had quite a few returns on this, last week got £3.50 free bets waiting for Brighton and forest for 2 goals for extra £5 ended up with 19/20 Brighton won 1-0 ,I've got so far 2 League 2 games but got £10 back last time I had international matches teams were winning 5-0 think France scored 6,/7 that weekend ,its free so take advantage

One of my mates did this a few years ago,

He hasn't had any offers, free bets etc off 365 since.
Yip. I asked them on the live chat why my free bets have stopped and that was the reason given, because I took a timeout. They're still happy to take my money, though. Which is bloody decent of them.

I got 4 goals total in my 5 games last week.

Surely nobody is beating that?

How many did you get right out of six?
Noddy can't remember,can't get on to history on bet365 as that comp.isnt on this week so far, think it was 3 £3000 is lowest pot,but there were about 900 winners that week,when it's on nxt shall see if I can go back and look.
I thought yah beauty until I realised its a pot divided by winners,

Noddy can't remember,can't get on to history on bet365 as that comp.isnt on this week so far, think it was 3 £3000 is lowest pot,but there were about 900 winners that week,when it's on nxt shall see if I can go back and look.
I've had 3 from six twice,the first time i got £2 the second time £11.

The second time i had high score predicts tho ( 4-0 & 5-0 )

Cheers. I'm going to start predicting against the odds on it. The vast majority on there will be picking the favourite to win, like I do. As we know, that doesn't always happen.

I do this every week, only miss the odd day now and again. Got a total of five goals out of 20 for that weekend just passed, think I had two 0-0s. Comfortably the worst I've ever had.

Cheers. I'm going to start predicting against the odds on it. The vast majority on there will be picking the favourite to win, like I do. As we know, that doesn't always happen.
That's how ive done mine since buddy 3-3 5-2 etc at least there's a chance of winning without everyone piling on 2-1 2-0 etc

I played it for years then out the blue one day last year the tossers said I wasn’t eligible for the free game no explanation or anything so deleted the app ..

This week I won £0 in bet credits

Forest v Palace
Villa v Wolves
City v Arsenal
Augsburg v Koln
Fiorentina v Milan

However I stuck 50p on those 5 and Bayern v Dortmund all to be Under 3.5 goals at Skybet and got 5.50 back

Thanks for the advice for low scoring matches Bet365 B-)

Thanks for the advice for low scoring matches Bet365 B-)
tqrlIH9_d.webp
z0SIaNQ_d.webp

Some more great tips, thanks Bet365

See now you can't let your bet credits build up nd have to use it within a week, makes it a bit shite now unless you touch really lucky.

They seemed to have upped the money
From 3 of my 5 games this weekend I have £5 free bets and 14/20 goals already

West Ham + Villarael + Forest matches
Bilbao + Man Utd still to come

Got 20+ goals this week for the first time.

£25 was the prize last week, this week? A fucking pound.

Fuming

Back