Bet365 In Play Offer - Liverpool v Roma

Arseholes put me down from 25 to 10 even though I've been betting the same as always. Didn't give my mate his 50 last time but got it this time. God knows how they work out.

Also down from £25 to £10 but don't mind as i'm just taking a small guaranteed profit again and will stop gambling when these offers finally dry up.

Do they send an email to you letting you know about this offer??

Yes

Up to £10 Free In-Play Bet on Liverpool v Roma
Liverpool take on Roma in the Champions League on Tuesday 24th April – and we’re giving you a Free In-Play Bet to thank you for placing your Soccer bets with us. T&Cs apply.
How it works:

• Place a pre-match single bet on the Liverpool v Roma game.
• You will receive a Free In-Play Bet to the value of your largest pre-match bet (max Free In-Play Bet value £10) to use as the stake on any Liverpool v Roma In-Play market.
Your Free In-Play Bet will only become available once the game starts.
To use your Free In-Play Bet, simply add an In-Play selection to the bet slip once the game starts, and select the ‘Use Free Bet’ option next to that selection.
See Significant Offer Terms & Conditions Below*. Returns exclude Free In-Play Bet stake. Only customers who receive the promotional email and/or web message are eligible for this offer.

As always, there’ll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Match Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic Free In-Play Bet, you can get great value on your Soccer betting at bet365.

Enjoy the action!The bet365 Team

£25 offered to me.

Over 3.5 goals. Then under 3.5 in play immediately. Guarantees £13 profit minimum so sticking that on 3-1 Liverpool and Salah fgs.

Perfect thanks, just signed up today, will that free bet still apply to me if I place a bet or is it only existing customers? Do you know?
Yes

Up to £10 Free In-Play Bet on Liverpool v Roma
Liverpool take on Roma in the Champions League on Tuesday 24th April – and we’re giving you a Free In-Play Bet to thank you for placing your Soccer bets with us. T&Cs apply.
How it works:

• Place a pre-match single bet on the Liverpool v Roma game.
• You will receive a Free In-Play Bet to the value of your largest pre-match bet (max Free In-Play Bet value £10) to use as the stake on any Liverpool v Roma In-Play market.
Your Free In-Play Bet will only become available once the game starts.
To use your Free In-Play Bet, simply add an In-Play selection to the bet slip once the game starts, and select the ‘Use Free Bet’ option next to that selection.
See Significant Offer Terms & Conditions Below*. Returns exclude Free In-Play Bet stake. Only customers who receive the promotional email and/or web message are eligible for this offer.

As always, there’ll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Match Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic Free In-Play Bet, you can get great value on your Soccer betting at bet365.

Enjoy the action!The bet365 Team

£25 offered to me.

Over 3.5 goals. Then under 3.5 in play immediately. Guarantees £13 profit minimum so sticking that on 3-1 Liverpool and Salah fgs.

Is that not giving you just a £13 free bet though rather than a £25 free bet?

If you take < .5 goals and then lay it off by backing 0-0 somewhere else you get the £25 free bet.

How do you have 2 accs ?
Two different email addresses with two different payment methods.

I've got a few accounts on most bookies sites. Any time I get a new bank or credit card I sign up for the 'New Members' bonuses

Is that not giving you just a £13 free bet though rather than a £25 free bet?

If you take < .5 goals and then lay it off by backing 0-0 somewhere else you get the £25 free bet.

Well I have chosen to something that has a difference in the odds so I haven’t optimised the free bet. Over gets me £35 profit or something and under gets £13 profit. So I haven’t laid it perfectly to then give me a free bet of £25.

So in theory if it’s over and I have £13 on 3-1 then I could win the additional £22 profit and the free bet could come in.

£25 offered to me.

If its under 3.5 goals you lose money, you wont get your original stake of 25 back and you dont get your 25 free bet in winnings, if its under 3.5 youll lose £12.

If its under 3.5 goals you lose money, you wont get your original stake of 25 back and you dont get your 25 free bet in winnings, if its under 3.5 youll lose £12.

No I won’t........now.

Just realised they won’t give stake back on free bet so will need to put free bet and wee bit more on to guarantee a profit. Ohps if had a mare.

I’ve had a car crash here. Just having not had this bet for ages I forgot how it worked and made a dumb mistake.

I can still cash out for £2 loss and take the free £25 bet I think though. So minimal loss
For a big scorecast.

Arseholes put me down from 25 to 10 even though I've been betting the same as always. Didn't give my mate his 50 last time but got it this time. God knows how they work out.
Been on arguing with them for half an hour about this.started the conversation by asking why people get different max bets and was told its down to your recent gambling activety basically if you use them a lot your max bet will be higher.i gamble more than most people probably will and they give me £25 now but it used to be £50.when i said this they changed there story to sorry but we only offer this as a good will gesture.make it up as they go along

£25 qualifying bet on over 0.5 goals at 1/33
Returns £25.75
£25 in play on liverpool 3-1 (currently 10/1)
Returns £275
£1.50 on 0-0 correct score with sky bet to cover my qualifying bet which would return £25.50

Potential outcomes are
if liverpool win 3-1 i would return £300.75 (a profit of 274.25)
Liverpool dont win 3-1 but a goal in the match i would return £25.75 (a loss of 75p)
The match finishes 0-0 i would return £25.50 (a loss of £1)

Low risk of losing £1 with the chance of winning £275 its a no brainer.

Been on arguing with them for half an hour about this.started the conversation by asking why people get different max bets and was told its down to your recent gambling activety basically if you use them a lot your max bet will be higher.i gamble more than most people probably will and they give me £25 now but it used to be £50.when i said this they changed there story to sorry but we only offer this as a good will gesture.make it up as they go along

Exactly mate, my da hasn't bet with them apart from the offer since last year and still gets £50. My mate who didn't get it last time puts 100s through it a a month. Really annoying.

Exactly mate, my da hasn't bet with them apart from the offer since last year and still gets £50. My mate who didn't get it last time puts 100s through it a a month. Really annoying.
Ive placed 19 grand this year and only getting £25,poor.

I bet far more than my mate over years. He gets £50, I get £10. They are using it as a carrot to get him hooked - they know I’m already in the pit of despair. £10 they think should keep me ticking.

That's balls

I'm betting about 40-50 quid a week with them and only get a tenner on these offers now

My cousin has 3 accounts he never uses for anything but these offers and he gets £25 on all 3 of them

Liverpool
  • 1Karius
  • 66Alexander-Arnold
  • 6Lovren
  • 4van Dijk
  • 26Robertson
  • 21Oxlade-Chamberlain
  • 14Henderson
  • 7Milner
  • 11Salah
  • 9Firmino
  • 19Mané
Substitutes
  • 2Clyne
  • 5Wijnaldum
  • 17Klavan
  • 18Moreno
  • 22Mignolet
  • 28Ings
  • 29Solanke

On Sunday night I bet emre caan 1st goal as he was said not to be playing, this bet becomes void and stake returned as soon as a goal or at end of game if 0-0 this gives me £10 free bet inplay risk free. Will go for a correct score 3-1 Liverpool or 2-2

Have you tried to put a bet on? It should have a little box in your bet saying 'use free in play offer' or something similar.

Yes and not getting it. Fucking hopeless promotion. Despite getting email and saying I qualified

Ive placed 19 grand this year and only getting £25,poor.
It tends to go by football bets. Is your normal stake £50 or more on football? A matched betting site I use reckon big bets on their two up offer gets you back involved in the £50 bets being offered

Fair play to them though, that's my Liverpool to win pre match bet settled already. They did that the other week when the score went to 2-0

It tends to go by football bets. Is your normal stake £50 or more on football? A matched betting site I use reckon big bets on their two up offer gets you back involved in the £50 bets being offered
I see!i bet more on horses but will use a fair bit on football too

Back