Bet365 inplay offer Juve vs Spurs

I was going to put my £25 on Juventus at HT and Draw at FT at 14/1.

Logged on about 3 minutes late and it was already 1-0 and the odds were down to 11/2 so I left it and after it went 2-0 I went Eriksen for next goal:mad:

Fucked up tonight, logged on at 1-0 Juve and fancied next goal a penalty at 11/1 but never hit the button fast enough :mad:

Ended up going for Dele Alli next score when it was 2-0 Juve as did fancy Spurs to get back into it, Kane wasn't good enough value for money.

I was going to put my £25 on Juventus at HT and Draw at FT at 14/1.

Logged on about 3 minutes late and it was already 1-0 and the odds were down to 11/2 so I left it and after it went 2-0 I went Eriksen for next goal:mad:

That’s exactly what I did

Tenner at 12/1 - and he bangs in the fourth instead of the third .

Stuck £20 on Juve, by the time i checked scores it was 2-1 so already paid out as Juve had went 2 up, i stuck my £20 in play on the draw at 7/2 win win !

Bet365 slow to deposit the cash today! Not like them, usually in next day early on.

Anyone else had their cash deposited?

Bet365 slow to deposit the cash today! Not like them, usually in next day early on.

Anyone else had their cash deposited?

Quickest way to get your money is to use paypal. I use paypal for all sports betting. Skybet process the withdrawal within one hour, Paddy Power within two hours and Bet365 within 4-5 hours.

Logged in to my Bet365 account this morning and realised they paid me out for my £25 bet on a Juve win, didn't realise they do an early payout offer if a team goes 2-0 up, result!! :D

PayPal isn't an option (at least for me) on sky bet walterloyal? Have to go through live chat every time I want a withdrawal. Use PayPal for most other bookies but they don't list it.

Back