Bet365 - There is no 9 in a row

Love it.

giphy.gif

That’s probably the reason they are the most popular bookie

Forward thinking and no staff with agendas polluting their social media. They actively try to get every set of fans on their side.

The cynic in me suggests they’ve done this to generate publicity - and it’s worked - and that as soon as the Premiership is formally deemed over they will revert and pay out.

I get we all know declaring the lower leagues is just the pre emotive action they want in place to then call Celtic league winners BUT given we were told that was nothing to do with the vote why is it now in the tip of everyone’s tongue.

Call me a cynic but all these stories are deliberate from the media. Electioneering for their favourite team basically.

They left the prices for it up for a couple of weeks anyway once the League was postponed so anyone who did them could cash out, anyone with a meaningful single bet will have.

Same with the English Premier League, they had that market still up with Liverpool 1/1000 last week.

Oh, the mentally challengeds are raging. It’s brilliant.
Bet365 are getting pounded by loads of them, as well as Tom Irish for continuing to speak out against the SPFL.

It’s all an anti-19th Century Terrorist agenda when it suits these fuckwits.

never mind getting bet365 in for stadium bookie, get them as the sponsors full stop!!

Back