Bets paid up

Scummy betting sites like paddy Power have paid out on the mentally challengeds early on a number of occasions, noticeable nothing this year

Game at the sty October

Rangers £20 win half time and full time 7/2 returned £90 - thank you big Connor

Rangers £45 to win the league at 7/4 returned £124 - thank you SG

Both from sky bet

Will collect when next in U.K. On 1st July

Round ye - *** hope you are spewing

Bitter as the come loyal !

cashed out my skybet on us to win the league a couple of weeks ago.

for the huge sacrifice of 6p!

Thought I might as well just in case SPFL or scogov decided to %^*& it up somehow...

It was a draw though. Unless you bet who would progress.
The bet as always was win the game. Rangers won the game. To me it didn’t matter how it happened.
Put it this way had it went the other way, he would have been there with the hand out wanting paid up.
I’ve rarely spoken to him since actually, we also often fell out over politics.

The bet as always was win the game. Rangers won the game. To me it didn’t matter how it happened.
Put it this way had it went the other way, he would have been there with the hand out wanting paid up.
Pro tip. Don’t interact with any of them and your life will be much better.

I had £400 on us last season. I took a cash out of £39 after Hertz done us in the cup.

Not a fkkin bolt on us this season :(

I had a big bet on Everton to beat Newcastle the other week and Millwall on Saturday so wtf do I know about football :)

Sounds like a tim I know. Must be in their DNA.

Ok. It sounds different to dealing with a high street bookmakers like Ladbrokes or WH, I see you have a personal relationship with this bookie who I assume was independent and you and he came to terms over the outcome and you felt he reneged on that. Fair enough.

Fwiw, in the big chain bookmakers, the advertised price is always over 90 minutes, unless stated otherwise. The price to win the trophy, or progress to the next round, would not be paid out on unless specified, and the odds wouldn't be as good.

Ok. It sounds different to dealing with a high street bookmakers like Ladbrokes or WH, I see you have a personal relationship with this bookie who I assume was independent and you and he came to terms over the outcome and you felt he reneged on that. Fair enough.

Fwiw, in the big chain bookmakers, the advertised price is always over 90 minutes, unless stated otherwise. The price to win the trophy, or progress to the next round, would not be paid out on unless specified, and the odds wouldn't be as good.
It was a former friend. We always put a wager on OF games

Scummy betting sites like paddy Power have paid out on the mentally challengeds early on a number of occasions, noticeable nothing this year

Bookies pay out early on low priced favourites for a bit of publicity, Rangers were second favourites at the start of the season but were the most backed team. Bookies will be taking a bit of a hit with us winning the league and will not pay out until they have too.

Back