BF4 seat move

Only just this season I have been moved into BF4, so with recent news of the Timmy’s getting an allocation of 2500, will I be affected in BF4 or will we be okay? Will we have to move or miss out?

Only just this season I have been moved into BF4, so with recent news of the Timmy’s getting an allocation of 2500, will I be affected in BF4 or will we be okay? Will we have to move or miss out?
Possibly moved or right beside them. No need to worry about getting a ticket though. Just be a seat more than likely in the club deck

Depends how close you are to the corner. I just moved to BF4 this season and didn’t get moved for Benfica

I just got an email im getting moved in BF5 so think BF4 might be OK.

Ideal for me as I wanted a seat move anyway so should get a better seat next year

Im in BR4 with the wee man. Got email from Gers saying our seats are affected by recent events. We can have same seats minus £100 n miss games against them or move when renewal happens n get games against them.

Club statement states BF/BR 5 and some of BF/BR4. Emails have started coming out to those affected.

I used to have a season ticket in BF4 and it's a great location, I'd have been majorly pissed off at being moved just so they can get premium seats.

Don't understand why the club aren't considering BF1/BR1 for this. Especially with the UB likely to move.

The last seat for the euro segregation is 114 I think, so anything under that in BF4 and BR4 should not be moved.

I'd imagine they didn't use BF1 as those who are moved from Copland will get first choice of that area. To move them twice in the space a few weeks would be a horrible way to treat supporters.

No they won't. Anybody effected will have the option to take a seat elsewhere.

Seats in affected areas won’t be guaranteed an OF ticket. The Club is offering discounted ST’s in those sections or permanent moves.

how can you possibly work out all those seats

Like if in family stand with a junior surely there’s not enough seats together dotted about to satisfy everyone

Email just sent to me this morning to say I wasn’t affected and I’m BR 3

I’m getting moved or staying without OF games 13 of us from the same club same row it’s a disaster for us I’m raging

Looking at the club statement it looks like as a general rule of thumb if you are affected by the larger European allocation then you'll be affected for the old firm games

I am assuming those moved from CF3 will get the pick of the seats in BF first. So the options for BF4 to move are limited. I assume that most available seats will be in the front rows of BF1 also taking account that the back few rows of BF and CF are being reduced.

The options are basically keep your seat without Celtic or take a seat move that will be a worse view than the one you have.

Thanks Rangers at least the Celtic fans will have a decent view.

Had the email, gutted about it but hoping for some better comms from the club on seat move options. I’m in the last two seats on the edge of BF4 next to BF3 so the whole section is affected.

With the Union bears moving is it possible they move the peados to bf1 br1?
Don't think the logistics would work. The beasts will be brought in from Broomloan Road via the path behind the ticket office and leave the same way.

I’m in BF4 112 and on euro nights I’m usually next to the segregated area by a couple of seats so hoping I’m ok

Don’t worry about it bud our away fans will get back into mordor when we play there. Thats all that really matters to a lot on here.
Incidentally my mate and his grandson sat together there (I’m 99%) and he had to move for the rheptiles match before and his grandson didn’t get a ticket for it.

Don’t worry about it bud our away fans will get back into mordor when we play there. Thats all that really matters to a lot on here.
Incidentally my mate and his grandson sat together there (I’m 99%) and he had to move for the rheptiles match before and his grandson didn’t get a ticket for it.
Yeah I'm sure they offered the adult a ticket and not the child

It gives thousands of our fans the chance to see one of our biggest away games yes, where season defining moments can occur.

It should never have been removed as a possibility in the first place.

It gives thousands of our fans the chance to see one of our biggest away games yes, where season defining moments can occur.

It should never have been removed as a possibility in the first place.
Ok so those that lose out at Ibrox deserve the chance to go to mordor first?

Ok so those that lose out at Ibrox deserve the chance to go to mordor first?

Nonsensical reply.

A bit like if I were to say those who don’t want away fans at Ibrox can give their seats up for the home game, problem solved. It’s not reality though

I won’t be giving up my seat thousands of others won’t. I’m selfish, I want what’s in my interest and as much as others might try and act differently, they want the same sort of self centred outcome.

Last edited:
Nonsensical reply.

A bit like if I were to say those who don’t want away fans at Ibrox can give their seats up for the home game, problem solved. It’s not reality

I won’t be giving up my seat thousands of others won’t. I’m selfish, I want what’s in my interest and as much as others might try and act differently, they want the same sort of self centred outcome.
As I thought.

As I thought.
Yeah it’s a logical thought.

People want to go and see what is our biggest away game of the season, that’s not a shock posistion.

The situation that’s arose isn’t the new, it’s a correction to what was and what most had known to be for a long time.

Would loss of scum game on ST not be fixed season after next once the broomy gets the same cantilever as the Copland, ie extra seat being made available...!

Back