BF4 seat move

how can you possibly work out all those seats

Like if in family stand with a junior surely there’s not enough seats together dotted about to satisfy everyone

Said it in another thread - My pal's had three tickets together in the Family Stand since 2015 and should've been moved out four years ago due to the kid's age. Rangers have been unable to give them three tickets together elsewhere in the stadium for the past four years so they are still sitting in Family Stand.

They got the e-mail saying their seats are affected by the decision and will need to move if they want the Celtic games. If only it were that easy eh Rangers ?

Now multiply that by families of four or possibly more(where the kids are of a younger age) and you've got a problem on your hands.

The 'everyone will get a ticket' argument just doesn't hold up. You're going to end up with a situation where a parent and child's OF tickets might be in different sections from each other elsewhere in the stadium and no parent is sending a young child to sit elsewhere from them.

Said it in another thread - My pal's had three tickets together in the Family Stand since 2015 and should've been moved out four years ago due to the kid's age. Rangers have been unable to give them three tickets together elsewhere in the stadium for the past four years so they are still sitting in Family Stand.

They got the e-mail saying their seats are affected by the decision and will need to move if they want the Celtic games. If only it were that easy eh Rangers ?

Now multiply that by families of four or possibly more(where the kids are of a younger age) and you've got a problem on your hands.

The 'everyone will get a ticket' argument just doesn't hold up. You're going to end up with a situation where a parent and child's OF tickets might be in different sections from each other elsewhere in the stadium and no parent is sending a young child to sit elsewhere from them.
The family stand should be purpose built and not left in the state it is because the poets now have access to it again… since the club seem intent on pissing it’s ST holders off this season, they should have looked at moving the family section too

Just posted on another thread - maybe a ticket swap scheme could be set up for this situation for the OF games.

Me and my mate I sit with would have no issue moving elsewhere as anone off to let a parent and kid sit together so they don't miss out.

Back