Bheasts now in full paranoid and conspiracy mode

Craig

There will be much frothing of nostrils and gnashing of the gums over this. I fully expect another diatribe addressed to the SFA from secure inmate Joe :rolleyes:

Dz9-Be-D2-XQAEuo0s.jpg

I wallow in their pain :)

And why the feck is this any different from ex referee Steve Conroy, being a self confessed Celtic fan.
A referee is a football fan and therefore growing up will have allegancies to a club - therefore as we have the largest fanbase it is only natural to assume a fair number of officials will support Rangers.

I can name several ex-Referees that I know are/were Rangers fans. I can equally name a number that are/were Celtic fans. You rarely become a referee without an interest in football, and you don't often find people with an interest in football who don't have a team.

But, like players, the majority leave those allegiances behind when they start to get involved in the game.

It also shows why ex-pros aren't good as referees

BTW, anyone else think that's a really snidey caption for what is obviously a youth game - IIRC Barry was a youth and never had a pro-contract with us

And people wonder why.....that you are 6pts clear going for what is it in a row unimpossed, have won the last 7 trophies in Scotland, have virtual free entry into the Champions League and its riches but now all of a sudden you have the slightest bit of a challenge it's a full blown conspiracy. That's not even mentioning Brown and his absolute free reign to hack and elbow his way through games without as much as a card never mind being cited, and making sure that Morelos misses games for nothing, i could go on and on but I'm sure the people you go on about can see the picture quite clearly.

Last edited:
the linesman that advised the ref to send off the keeper is actually from Ayrshire and goes to some Killie games when he's not working.

Who gives a flying f@ck what they say , let them wallow in their victim hood.
It’s lies though and it does affect subsequent refereeing performances and decisions. Of that, there is no doubt. As funny as their as anguish is, not speaking out has landed us where we with refereeing and their speaking out has benefitted them greatly. Look at 2008 if you need evidence.

Where was the outcry when ex St Mirren player and Celtic fan Don Robertson refereed our match against St Mirren at Ibrox in August?

The same ref also sent off Ross McCrorie in that match.

Barry Cook sent off Halliday at Morton for celebrating a goal.

As usual when it comes to them, why let facts get in the way of a rabid, paranoid conspiracy theory.
He should never been allowed to officiate a game after that ridiculous sending off

I recall a clarion call from years back for refs/linesmen to be individuals who had actually played the game. Anyone but those with a Rangers connection, obviously.

I can name several ex-Referees that I know are/were Rangers fans. I can equally name a number that are/were Celtic fans. You rarely become a referee without an interest in football, and you don't often find people with an interest in football who don't have a team.

But, like players, the majority leave those allegiances behind when they start to get involved in the game.

It also shows why ex-pros aren't good as referees

BTW, anyone else think that's a really snidey caption for what is obviously a youth game - IIRC Barry was a youth and never had a pro-contract with us
Willie Young was an absolute disaster of a referee when it came to officiating us but seemingly was from a Rangers background at least

I had one today in the office block saying that European refs were no better but at least "didn't do it on purpose to get at Celtic"...

Quite ironic they would bring this up when they signed an ex-Rangers player last summer, Does that mean Lewis Morgan secretly wants to sabotage them?

Mark Brown, Kenny Miller, Steven Pressley they don't seem to have much of a problem with signing our ex players the hypocrisy of saying because you played for Rangers at one point so you can't be fair while signing ex-players is lost on them.

Last edited:
We should really just call the Tim’s bluff and call for foreign refs to stop the undue influence the tim’s Intimidation / harassment of officials over the last decades has caused,
Will only be the Tims that lose out.

Consider that Celtic / Celtic Fans have:

Hired a private detective to follow a referee
Attacked a referee’s home (their neighbour none the less! Guy seemingly still a season ticket holder at parkhead)
Called for that referee to be barred from refereeing future old firm games
Pressured for the sacking of said referee by SFA due to a joke email about the pope (that was leaked by Celtic fans / along with his personal information
Media witch-hunt led by the tims that led to McCurry quiting , based on him being a minister and doing a version of simply the best in church (which was bizarre, but seemingly more to do with his belief in god being simply the best rather than anything else
Continual harassment of match officials since , causing referee strike in this country & foreign refs being drafted in
Continual harassment ever since & just this week 3 Tims lifted for abusing Beaton online

Foreign refs, without fearing for their personal safety / families safety / fear of abuse in their local supermarket if they don’t do what the tims like , will see a huge difference to how games involving that mob be officiated.

Barry Cook is the man who sent Andy Halliday off against Morton for celebrating, remember that?
Don’t muddy the waters with more facts.

They have one fact and it fits their agenda so that’s plenty.

so the killie goalie on finding out that a former Rangers youth was part of the official ref/linesman/4th official delegation was so annoyed he decided to put an elbow in the face of a Rangers player.

This was actually what happened, and had the chap in question played youth football for any other club then the keeper would have been fine and not chucked his elbow in the Rangers players face.

The Mhankies are ruining/have ruined Scottish Football from every angle yet we are getting blamed for it.

Where was the outcry when ex St Mirren player and Celtic fan Don Robertson refereed our match against St Mirren at Ibrox in August?

The same ref also sent off Ross McCrorie in that match.

He could not really have done anything else.
If King Billy had been the ref Ross would still have been off.

I had one today in the office block saying that European refs were no better but at least "didn't do it on purpose to get at Celtic"...

Tell him or her they went out the tournament last night to the only club left in it with 2 Vs in their name.

Valencia Reserves.:D

NS.

Barry Cook sent off Halliday at Morton for celebrating a goal.

As usual when it comes to them, why let facts get in the way of a rabid, paranoid conspiracy theory.
the linesman that advised the ref to send off the keeper is actually from Ayrshire and goes to some Killie games when he's not working.
If somebody could reply to him using these two posts, it might save his blood pressure from going through the roof.
Then again, on second thoughts!

The linesmen against Kilmarnock were hopeless. Twice we should've had corners and they missed it. Same with a couple of offside decisions.

Let them deal with their worries. Focus on our football,increased consistency and success will breed their fear. See if they can handle the pressure or fold like they did at Ibrox.

Back