Big Duncan anyone?

Coisty09

Official Ticketer
I think GVB and Vos should be given this summer to see if they have some decent young Dutch talent lined up,
However, if patience runs out beforehand then what about big Dunc?
In the games he was in charge at Everton statistically he won more points than Lampard and Benitez.
He knows all about our club and the mentality that is required to be a winner up here.
If he would consider it, he might well be a revelation.
He deserves a number one job at the top club and that might as well be us.
Any player wearing our jersey under big Dunc would know exactly what was expected of them.
I would also love to see him confronting some of the lily livered refs in charge up here!!
He could turn out to be Walteresque. He has spent a lot of time as a number two and would easily slip into the top job in my view.

Just no. Madness.

For me Gio gets next season if he wins the Scottish cup. If he doesn’t then questions rightly will be asked.

If it goes wrong I’d take knutsen, Beale or my curveball is mourinho who may fancy the job and would add steel and gravitas something we badly need.

I think GVB and Vos should be given this summer to see if they have some decent young Dutch talent lined up,
In the games he was in charge at Everton statistically he won more points than Lampard and Benitez.
He knows all about our club and the mentality that is required to be a winner up here.
Any player wearing our jersey under big Dunc would know exactly what was expected of them.
I would also love to see him confronting some of the lily livered refs in charge up here!!
He could turn out to be Walteresque. He has spent a lot of time as a number two and would easily slip into the top job in my view.
Get a grip ffs

Would be a more realistic shout asking him to come out of retirement at 50 to lead the line than this, that’s how bad a shout it is.

giphy.gif

He does have the precence that a Rangers manager should have(Gerrard had it unfortunately Gio doesn't) but that's as far as it goes.

No chance...

Heh you young Tom. You awrite son? You just pass they fûckin exams and stoap slackin off eh.

Arite! We can’t be havin that mate!

Aye!

If we want a hard cnut in charge why don't we go for Any Middleton with Terry Hurlock as assistant

When we do go for a new manager. I hope its someone who has never had anything to do with the club in their life. Even better if most fans havent a clue who they are (up to a point)

Last edited:

He could turn out to be Walteresque.

More points than 2 managers that have shit Everton records, what a CV that is.

Could turn out to be Walreresque? Nah.

I hear Sandaza and Black have their coaching badges. They know about the club

possibly the thought that no english side(even lower leagues) have taken a punt as him as their manager tells us that he's not that highly rated

Just no. Madness.

For me Gio gets next season if he wins the Scottish cup. If he doesn’t then questions rightly will be asked.

If it goes wrong I’d take knutsen, Beale or my curveball is mourinho who may fancy the job and would add steel and gravitas something we badly need.

Mourinho- with his ego the size of Jupiter- is not coming to manage in Scotland.

He's a big favourite - an absolute hero - among Evertonians.

Can someone explain why he has been consistently overlooked by the Everton board, who continue to make one disastrous managerial selection after another? Serious question.

Back