Big Gers Banner at the Test Match Today

What kind of a sport stops for tea and lunch:rolleyes:

If you play all day that is needed.
I probably don't get calling it a draw after 5 days though, just play till both teams have finished both innings.

But aware if you enjoy the sport, it will all make sense.

Remember the ex pats hired a plane to fly a Rangers banner over a game the mentally challenged's were playing in oz.
The pilot enjoyed it that much he kept going round and round.

Celtic won 2-0 with goals from Gary Hooper and Charlie Mulgrew.

But Light Blues’ fans from the local supporters’ club hijacked the occasion at the nib Stadium after they hired a light aircraft to fly over the ground with a message saying: “Rangers FC champions. Three in a row. Perth RSC”.

Lennon refused to see the funny side and said: “You’d think they would have better things to do, like follow their team in Germany rather than pay a lot of money to noise us up

“They’re a wee bit obsessed with us.”

Former Rangers star Ian Ferguson, now boss of Glory, saw the stunt differently.

He joked: “I understand some Gers fans clubbed together to hire the plane – I put in a week’s wages! :)

“It was done with a bit of a humour, even Celtic fans were laughing.”

Last edited:
Remember the ex pats hired a plane to fly a Rangers banner over a game the mentally challenged's were playing in oz.
The pilot enjoyed it that much he kept going round and round.

Celtic won 2-0 with goals from Gary Hooper and Charlie Mulgrew.

But Light Blues’ fans from the local supporters’ club hijacked the occasion at the nib Stadium after they hired a light aircraft to fly over the ground with a message saying: “Rangers FC champions. Three in a row. Perth RSC”.

Lennon refused to see the funny side and said: “You’d think they would have better things to do, like follow their team in Germany rather than pay a lot of money to noise us up

“They’re a wee bit obsessed with us.”

Former Rangers star Ian Ferguson, now boss of Glory, saw the stunt differently.

He joked: “I understand some Gers fans clubbed together to hire the plane – I put in a week’s wages! :)

“It was done with a bit of a humour, even Celtic fans were laughing.”

If I remember it cost us $700, we thought it’d just be a quick fly by, fair play to the pilot he done us proud.
The stadium announcer at the game said, if you’re a tim fan you won’t want to look up to the sky, que, all tims looked up.

Back