Bigotry Backfire

As I said on threads previously, it matters not a jot what we do. NOTHING will change.

When are people going to get it through their heads? What you think is right or wrong, the actions you carry out or don't, what you say or what you don't, it all matters for naught.

THEY WANT YOU GONE, THEY WANT US GONE. It is all part of a bigger picture where they want anyone who isn't one of them either converted to their way of thought, towing their party line or just gone.

In recent years, just off the top of my head, they have assaulted people, set fire to a players car, verbally assaulted players and staff numerous times, held IRA displays, held mock executions, thrown flashbangs at our fans, smashed rows of seats at opponents stadiums, committed violent acts, defended their in house pedophile ring and all of that receives next no attention. When it does its either explained away, its someone else fault, or ignored completely until it all blows over.

Our support sings a song and %^*& me its like the grounds opened up and hell has unleashed its fury.

For all the rights and wrongs of stopping these songs, it won't matter one iota. The onslaught will continue on and probably escalate and will continue to do so until it is actively fought against.

The doors are now open wide, the attention has been set up for scrutiny of sectarian behaviour in Scotland, now I believe we can behave in a dignified manner, however as it's all they have...can they in the coming weeks and months contain themselves...thoughts?

Yes, we can behave in a dignified manner - and in a smart manner. Let's do that by boxing clever today. In particular, let's have no songs about Clarke. We'll be under the spotlight more than ever and certain folk will just be waiting to put the boot into us. Let's not play into their hands.

Back