Bill Struth quote

BF_Loyalist

“Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.”

And how right was the great man with this quote. By hell we’ve endured some shite over the last 9 years. But we have came out of the hell far stronger I believe. We will never take our great club for granted again.

we will always be number one in Scotland. WATP

“Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.”

And how right was the great man with this quote. By hell we’ve endured some shite over the last 9 years. But we have came out of the hell far stronger I believe. We will never take our great club for granted again.

Great men say great things that never age.

Brilliant JG.

I don’t care what anyone says G, that’s the greatest quote ever said by any man on this earth.

It’s always rung true when we are struggling, and it’s always been prophetic when success comes our way. It sums up our club, and encapsulates everything Mr Struth stood for.

Let the others come after us, WE welcome the chase.

It is Paulski.

He officially left the club in 1954, and yet even today has such an influence on the standards & magnificence of Rangers Football Club.

A TRUE club legend.

Last edited:

I always wanted to habe that quote on the top off my stairs.

Some years ago when I was going through a difficult time I printed this out and read it every day...
No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome.
It helped me focus and be ready for whatever was going to be thrown at me next.
Maybe not the context it was meant for but it helped me.
Thank you Mr Struth

I don’t care what anyone says G, that’s the greatest quote ever said by any man on this earth.

It’s always rung true when we are struggling, and it’s always been prophetic when success comes our way. It sums up our club, and encapsulates everything Mr Struth stood for.

Let the others come after us, WE welcome the chase.
Totally agree.

How prophetic those words were is incredible and I imagine men like Dave King, Douglas Park and others have reflect on them many times in the last 10 years. I know I did.

Your last sentence sums up our philosophy of our club and the mindset that sets us apart from our rival ”We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it”

This current manager and team are worthy inheritors of Mr Struth‘s fine words. As is this Rangers support.

Last edited:
Compare our behaviour through the years and what we have had to endure to their behaviour over the past few months after winning 9 in a row and a quadraple treble.
Agreed but there were times where we should have been outside Ibrox but for whatever reason (largely because we can’t agree on anything) it never happened.

I would like Steven Gerrard to read this quote out in his address to the supporters if we get the title done

gn22.png

Totally agree.

How prophetic those words were is incredible and I imagine men like Dave King, Donald Park and others have reflect on them many times in the last 10 years. I know I did.

Your last sentence sums up our philosophy of our club and the mindset that sets us apart from our rival ”We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it”

This current manager and team are worthy inheritors of Mr Struth‘s fine words. As is this Rangers support.
Probably your auto correct but it needs to be respectfully changed.

Douglas Park. Along with many others, it is Incredible what he and his family have done and continue to do for our club during troubled times.

A great visionary when you think about the last decade. Definitely a quote I’ve read over these years thats given me hope. You can’t say these years have been a blessing at all but they gave us a blank canvass which we took full advantage of to rebuild with a modern system for this era.

Back