Bill Young ‘3 outstanding targets’

Alexandria_Queens11

As above Bill Young claiming that we have sounded out 3 outstanding targets but he would disclose them, seems like a case of the old look at me look at me from Bill

Is it three individuals in terms of first second and third choice to fill one position in the team say another CF . In all honesty have heard of another big signing coming in don't know who but it's not Kent, who will be back next season on loan. That's from a well known ex player who I play golf with.
If it's three very sorry to say looks like Alfie's away which I think is a mistake.
But Bill can be off with his info , and three doesn't look realistic

No all he said was ‘all 3 are above the level of Kent’ how he can judge what level kent is i dont know
He knows fvck all mate,one of the multitude of attention seekers to be found wherever you choose to go,whether it's social media or FF,which is also infested with them.

2cax5o.jpg

I would imagine we've sounded out 3 potential targets for one position.

I still think we're in the market for a top Striker and Alfie will be moved on.

Bill young talks a load of bullshit i listened to his show the other week there and he came out with his source pish, his source has told him cruz azul and pedro caxiniha wanted morelos and that was a week after it had been in the papers he just likes to make it sound like hes in the know when he probably knows less than guys on here

Had to stop listening to him. He's a bit of a fan of himself. Heavy breathing down the mic made his show unpleasant to listen to aswell

If he also chews while he is speaking, I'll head the baying pitchfork and torches mob

Back