Billy Blue

McQueen

Not sure whether it’s appropriate to post, but just seen Billy’s dad post on twitter that this little fighter lost his fight today and couldn’t see another thread on it.

I know a lot on here will have followed Billy’s dad’s updates on twitter, but for those who didn’t, he had critical aortic stenosis, pulmonary hypertension, 2 open heart surgeries and 3 cardiac catheters. He had another cardiac arrest this evening that unfortunately took his life at only 4 months old.

One of the Rangers family. Rest in peace little guy.

Last edited:
Terrible news, followed the wee guys story on Twitter, he was an incredibly brave wee fighter.

So sad.

Don’t know anything about it due to not having any social media apart from FF.... that’s devastating news and thoughts to all the family at this devastating time... rest easy young fella

Very sad news on holiday with kids all over me just now,thoughts with the family RIP little bear.

That would be absolutely horrific at any age never mind only 4 months old. What an absolute tragedy.
Sleep well little bear

Such a shame given that he was breathing himself over the last few days and seemed to be going from strength to strength. A brave final battle by the wee man. Makes me hug my 2 wee girls tighter each time especially given my youngest is only 4 months

what an absolute shame, rip young lad..sleeping where no shadows fall..thoughts with the family ..

Followed the story, my heart breaks for the family.

The fight the wee guy put in was unreal.

Not sure whether it’s appropriate to post, but just seen Billy’s dad post on twitter that this little fighter lost his fight today and couldn’t see another thread on it.

I know a lot on here will have followed Billy’s dad’s updates on twitter, but for those who didn’t, he had critical aortic stenosis, pulmonary hypertension, 2 open heart surgeries and 3 cardiac catheters. He had another cardiac arrest this evening that unfortunately took his life at only 4 months old.

That’s so sad

Thoughts with family and friends

Followed his battle on Twitter, was sat in tears tonight when I saw it posted up.
He was a real fighter and it’ll sadden us all to learn of his loss!
Sleep well wee man..

Life can be very cruel and that poor kid never had it easy.

So very sad to hear of any infant passing away and Billy's caae is heartbreaking

We use the word tragedy when it's nothing of the kind.

This is a tragedy.

Not ashamed to say but burst into tears when I seen the tweet. His Dad tweeted that he was having a good day and then then the wee soul lost his fight. Just puts things into perspective when you think of the stupid little things we moan about all day every day.

Been following the daily updates on Billy-Blue's fight via twitter. Absolutely gutted seeing the post that our little hero lost his fight tonight. My condolences to mum and dad.
RIP Billy-Blue

Seen it on twitter sad sad news what a fight he put up

Bless the wee soul. Rest in peace x

Back